Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

takon65 posted a comment on Saturday 9th August 2008 7:31pm for Chapter 31: Argent and Gules (Arc 6)

I like the last few chapters:)

Hagrid needs to be avenged, if you let Fang help, I'll give you the easy recipe for Pesto and Alfredo Sauces....(Anything to feed the author :-P)

I'll think on a possible plot twists...

mjc posted a comment on Saturday 9th August 2008 4:46pm for Chapter 31: Argent and Gules (Arc 6)

Come on...you are falling into the same trap that most authors of very long stories do: Inflict as much pain/punishment/damage/whatever you can think of on the 'heroes' leaving them very little reason to go on.

Hermione, a werewolf...right, like father and father and sister...all in the family, I guess.

Hagrid dead...um, was that only one AK that hit him?

Lucius's twisted leaps of logic...he should be pushing up daisies.

And Cho...who really cares about the bint. Let her get eaten or something.

You've pretty much got all the 'outs' to eliminate all the damn melodrama and angst...use them already. It doesn't make a better story...it just shows your latent sadistic tendencies.

Oh, and really, even with the changes from cannon...Harry would NEVER stay put in a situation like this...he would have 'wolfed' out and led the charge.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

People get hurt in wars. Sometimes they even die. However, since you don't care for my story, at the top right corner of your screen there is a red button with a white X. May I suggest you use it. Thank you for your comments and have a nice day.

bookaholic_au posted a comment on Saturday 9th August 2008 4:46pm for Chapter 31: Argent and Gules (Arc 6)

Metaphorical brownies!

Molten Chocolate babycakes

Makes 6 large and rich serves


Ingredients:

50 g butter
350g bittersweet chocolate (preferably with 70% cocoa solids)
4 large eggs
salt
150 g castor sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
50g plain flour


Method:
1. Hair, hands and apron.
2. Get out utensils and measure ingredients, grease six muffin tins thoroughly, lining the bottom.
3. Preheat oven to 200 °C.
4. Melt chocolate and set aside to cool.
5. Beat eggs with a pinch of salt until frothy, and set aside.
6. Cream butter and sugar.
7. Gradually add egg mixture, and then vanilla to the butter and sugar.
8. Add flour, followed by chocolate.
9. Divide batter between the six dishes. If refrigerating, to so now.
10. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until firm and dry on the surface. Cool slightly before placing on plates and serving with ice cream.


Does this count as feeding the author?

Great chapter, please update soon, I'm not sure I can stand the suspense.


callie posted a comment on Saturday 9th August 2008 4:17pm for Chapter 31: Argent and Gules (Arc 6)

wow that was so jam packed!!!!!!!!!

it was just great!!!!

so who ended up hurt...

hargid(dead), fenir greyback (dead), Ginny (bitten but maybe not actually a werewolf cause of what neenie did), hermione (possibly a werewolf cause of her helping ginny), maya (bitten) who else? im sure i missed someone...

hmmm interesting very interesting

insertparagraph posted a comment on Saturday 9th August 2008 3:36pm for Chapter 31: Argent and Gules (Arc 6)

Wow. Just...wow.