Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Treecat posted a comment on Friday 23rd February 2007 4:12am

Wow. Just wow.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Thursday 22nd February 2007 10:14pm

I liked it though not much happened it's true. Next chapter I hope they're really ready for what's about to happen. Good chapter. More please. Loved the way no one's allowed to die because Meghan says they won't.

Lostchyld posted a comment on Thursday 22nd February 2007 3:57pm

ACK ! ! ! It's mean stopping there. I wanna know what happens. This story has a super high priority now. Update again soon??

Just so you know, I cheered when I saw the notice in my inbox. Favorite in progress story, although Living with Danger beats it by a hair for alltime favorite... Go figure... :D

Great job.

Cheers.

-MB

MonkeyAxman1302 posted a comment on Tuesday 9th January 2007 6:21am

How is Meagham capable of seeing the curse like that? Is she a Founders heir in this parrallel world?

Slight gripe here. Its rather convenient that Hermione is a Dreamsculter! I know she is in dangercannon but its just thrown in and brings the plot together just a little too nicely. Unless of course it seems that way deliberately.

Other than that, I can't wait for more. Thanks for writing such great stuff and keep it up we beg!

Monkey

MonkeyAxman1302 posted a comment on Tuesday 9th January 2007 6:13am

I really liked Ray's internal thoughts about the whole situation. Loosing his Mother and facing the possibility of loosing Peri. Really well written and believable for what his age is.

You do like your melodrama don't you, but we all saw a "catch" coming if not quite that. I like that it was Lilly who did it. Nice to see a challenge to (pardon the pun) Lilly's "lilly white" character!

Please keep writing this is great!

Monkey

MonkeyAxman1302 posted a comment on Tuesday 9th January 2007 5:58am

Great Chapter! Like the dramatic battle. Leaving us in suspense over what Lucious did to Peri is just mean.

Please continue to write your wonderful stories!

Monkey

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Wednesday 3rd January 2007 7:06am

LOL at the grown-ups being the indisputable obstacle. I love those kids. More please. Superb chapters. This is so much fun. Poor Ray, though in a way it was positive that Peri would go with him it was also a scary thought.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Wednesday 3rd January 2007 6:56am

Oh bad words, bad words, bad words. I'd swear but I don't think you want X-rated feedback. That was MEAN. Thank goodness I have another chapter waiting.

MercuryBlue posted a comment on Wednesday 3rd January 2007 4:51am

What are they worried about the grown-ups for? They'll do it with the grown-ups' permission or without it, so why bother asking first?

No, not what I was expecting, but nobody's worse off this chapter than last, and I'm seeing a path to a happy ending (possibly not the path you're planning, but a path nonetheless), and it's an update, so life is good.

I was going to email you to ask if Peri and Remus's happy ending had any relation to Aurora and Philip's, which still seems possible and poetically appropriate if we equate Maleficient with the curse on Peri (because you can't tell me Remus won't have any part in getting rid of the curse), but given this new development, I'm not so sure you're heading for the Sleeping Beauty ending.

Lostchyld posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd January 2007 7:27pm

I don't know why the chaos those four manage to cause ever surprises me. It shouldn't.

What doesn't surprise me is that the chapter has left me wanting more. You're extraordinarily good at that.

Cheers and Happy New Year.

-Caet

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd January 2007 4:38pm

Oh, Merlin!! I can see these kids going and trying this ritual anyway and pulling it off. It will be interesting to see how the next few chapters evolve.

Dani posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd January 2007 2:31pm

Argh! I dont even know how to express how i feel about this chapter.... it was so sad and hopeful and funny and innocent all wrapped up into one neat little package...i absloutly adore the way you write the cubs when they were little, i think thats why LWD is my fave out of the main verse... but i just wanted to reach into the computor and give Draco a big hug and Harry wanting Lily to be alive so that he could kick her made me smile dispite the grim reason, and little meghan is adorable and i loved the last line cause when youre at that age adults are the largest obstical even when you are considering speaking to the dead... soo im loving this story and cant wait for the next chapter!

Gardengirl posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd January 2007 1:59pm

Thanks for the update! I can't say I'm surprised that the children want to sort this out without the grownups' interference... they wouldn't be the children we know if they didn't!

PerfesserN posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd January 2007 8:18am

Arrrrgh! You horrible horrible person. Now that you've painted Danger, um, Peri into a corner you can just levitate her out of it.



I'm waiting.

Amamama posted a comment on Sunday 31st December 2006 5:02am

Horrible? Oh yes! Wonderfully, devastatingly, earth-shatteringly horrible. Too bad my dictionary is still in a box after we moved this fall, or I'd give you a delicious, long list telling you how horrible you are. So, not only is Malfoy cursed, so is Ray and now also Peri and the child she's carrying. No wonder Ray's been sleeping so much. I hope they find a cure, at least for the good guys. Lucius dying is quite ok, but the rest... And he probably knew of the spell's backtracking ability, didn't he? This being a place for polite reviews, I'll refrain from putting my viev of that perticular male into words. I do so hope that Harry and the rest can help. I guess you have a trick or two up your sleeve. You are *deliciously* horrible, after all. Not just horrible.

Have a splendid, creative new year! I do look forward to seeing whatever you come up with next. Be it in this story or Dangerverse.

Cheers!
Berte

Erik Wiggins posted a comment on Saturday 30th December 2006 1:16pm

P.S. I wish you a very Joyous and Successful New Year! Thank you for the many hours of complete enjoyment!

Erik Wiggins posted a comment on Saturday 30th December 2006 1:12pm

Yes, you are bad! But a great writer. Thank God you seem to update pretty quickly when you are able. Peri's pregnant with Malfoy's child? You are also twisted! You are killing me here. I thought that Remus got to them before he had time. Obviously not. Well, I really have to see this one play out, not that I didn't have to before. I love the other story too. Please, do not even think of going to bed tonight until you finish the next two chapters! Keep up the excellent work!

Tanydwr posted a comment on Saturday 30th December 2006 11:03am

Bloody hell!
How can you do that to all of them? Peri, Draco, Remus... Even Harry, if he realises the problems. Of course, Lily probably had no idea it would have such far reaching consequences...
Poor Draco. He and Remus were so happy for a little while.
I did like the Sirius/Harry/Hermione interaction - very cute.
I know I've been a lazy arse about reviewing recently. Real life got in the way. Uni's quite different! I still have an essay to write, not to mention editing the first one, by the fifteenth. And three consequetive exams. Fun. Still, I'm enjoying it.
Keep up the excellent work - and have a Happy New Year!
Lol, Tanydwr

Viridian posted a comment on Saturday 30th December 2006 8:59am

Ugh. Yeah, that's pretty horrible, all right. = (

kainboa posted a comment on Saturday 30th December 2006 7:41am

great chapter, can't wait to see what happens with the gang