Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Hot48cricket posted a comment on Saturday 1st November 2014 11:45am

Hot dang!!! 10 years....its been a wild and bumpy ride!!!!

Well done!!!!

Nenya posted a comment on Saturday 1st November 2014 11:00am

I didn't review after my first read through as I was something of an emotional wreck. This story has meant so much to me over the years and I hope the same will be true for my eventual kids. Thank you for sticking with it, with us, and with the Pack and Pride; this was the perfect way to end things. Happy damn birthday to you indeed, Remus John Lupin.

buffarama posted a comment on Saturday 1st November 2014 6:02am

*purrrrrrrr*

Waywren Truesong posted a comment on Saturday 1st November 2014 2:53am

ah, but what a long, strange trip it's been... and such a wonderful one.

Thank you so much for sharing all your hard work with us.

Ryu Son Goku posted a comment on Saturday 1st November 2014 12:43am

Yeah!!!!! Thank you for creating this opus. It was a fun wild ride!

Anansii posted a comment on Saturday 1st November 2014 12:19am

And I find myself remembering Schmendrick, in The Last Unicorn. "There are no happy endings, because nothing ever really ends." Which of course suggests happiness without endings which is just fine with me. :) Thank you very much indeed for the journey, now to go back to the beginning and start over. (OK, I didn't have that much patience - I'm already partway through the reread of Living Without Danger.

qadoshkyrie posted a comment on Friday 31st October 2014 10:21pm

...This is the moment,This is the time,When the momentum and the moment Are in rhyme!...

.... For all these years,I've faced the world alone,And now the time has comeTo prove to themI've made it on my own!...

...When I look back,I will always recall,Moment for moment,This was the moment,The greatest moment Of them all!...

This is the Moment, Jekyll and Hyde

Of all the the tributes, songs and various trivia I could think of, this is the only culminating song I could think of to give you tribute. And as much as this is the end, it's certainly not the end of your work, but rather your beginning into a much bigger world.

Thank you so much for sharing this dream with the world, thank you for never giving up on it, and actually finishing this impossible vision. The fanfic world is filled with a lot of stories trying to rewrite the seven years, many thought provoking, but few finished.

God be with you on the next steps. ^_^ (and I hope you pick up your frozen story soon!)

MarinePotterfan posted a comment on Friday 31st October 2014 10:17pm

Thank you for your great story. It is always nice to read a unique story and Danger Veurse was very unique stoy.

Again Thanks

MPF

PS I hope you fill the very large gap!

DrT posted a comment on Friday 31st October 2014 6:44pm

Thanks again for ten years!

"T"

LoneWolfe posted a comment on Friday 31st October 2014 5:41pm

It's a happy ending, and yet I bawled all through the entire chapter. Humble thanks, O Great Author, for taking us all on a journey fraught with so many emotions. I spent longer with the Dangerverse than with the originals (I was a latecomer to that party), and it shows. As much as the ridge started all of it, this tell feels far more real to me. I can hardly believe it's over. I suspect it will take a while to sink in. Thank you, thank you, thank you, for an amazing, wonderful, emotional decade of reading. I hope to have decades more of it.

Erika Shulkusky posted a comment on Friday 31st October 2014 12:46pm

Hello Anne, well, what can I say?! You have entertained us for the past 10 years with your take on the Harry Potter tale in a very satisfying way. You took an already legendary series and made it your own legend with characters you created or "morphed" and the plotlines that followed the main events but became plots and characters of your own imagining. I am eagerly awaiting chapter 70 and will relish reading it.....I know I will be sad though when your tale is finally at an end......I will miss Dangerverse! I hope there are other tales in the DV to tell in the future......I will keep checking, and of course will read your other stories too, I am not big on facebook so I appreciate having this forum to respond to.

Erika

swhitehouse posted a comment on Wednesday 29th October 2014 1:36pm

Just wanted to say thanks for sharing your story with us. It's been a long road to get here, but the end is within sight. Over the past years I've really enjoyed reading your story, laughing and crying along with your characters, I'm going to miss catching up with what's going on in the Dangerverse, I can't believe it's nearly the end.

You're clearly a talented author, even at the beginning the story dragged me in (I remember the time I first saw a link to "Living with Danger" many years ago, I almost passed it by like I had many times before, but that time I clicked on it and was hooked), and you're improved immensely since then.

Thanks very much for sharing your story, I've tried writing and it's certainly not easy and I appreciate all your hard work. I hope you keep on writing, and that you keep us up to date on your latest projects!

bgoldnyxnet posted a comment on Wednesday 29th October 2014 11:43am

Seven dwarves in Latin, huh? My Collins Latin-English dictionary gives strict+synonyms, grim, and terrible. "Grumpy" is a bit of a stretch, I'm afraid.

A very enjoyable chapter, though.

Nenya posted a comment on Wednesday 29th October 2014 6:40am

Fantastic :-) happy endings/beginnings all round!

Anansii posted a comment on Wednesday 29th October 2014 2:48am

Yesssssssss!

Waywren Truesong posted a comment on Tuesday 28th October 2014 11:41pm

Well. THAT was suitably epic. <3

buffarama posted a comment on Tuesday 28th October 2014 11:17pm

awwwww..... remus wins! awwww

PreseliAvalon posted a comment on Tuesday 28th October 2014 9:22pm

Weeeee! Yay! I adore the use of mythology and the MAGIC! OH! Also, adore Nadia.

I am seriously gonna go back and read the whole series again when this is done and be extra aware of the insane amount of detail you've got. It's certainly something to aspire to in terms of writing.

karm23 posted a comment on Tuesday 28th October 2014 12:11am

What a ride it has been! I know it's still a couple of chapters to go, but it's been a priviledge to read this entire series, and to have you dedicate all this years to see it through. Thank you Anne!

Btw it's nice to see you remember Poppy and Sesame here...

Waywren Truesong posted a comment on Monday 27th October 2014 4:56pm

Camelot! Is it a silly place? I trust it is a silly place. ^^

ANd what a lovely use for the Riddle house!

Kitties! <3 As witnesses. Mwahahah. *purr purr* Kittens make a good start for looking after other wee things, ne.

*giggles* House-elf authority!

SEVERUS YOU ARE EVIL XD From Grumpy, with love!

*snickers* Using the Trelawney style to defy Rhea Silvia? Mwahahaha.