Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Gardengirl posted a comment on Wednesday 12th April 2006 2:26pm

Wot? What's that last bit about? And I was having SO much fun, too. Humph.

Thanks for a great update... I'm liking this story much better than I ever expected to. And I really appreciate your continued attention to DwD while you're writing this!

Cheers, Michelle

Mariposa posted a comment on Tuesday 28th March 2006 2:40am

Lovely ending to this chapter. I can't wait to see how this AU developes!

Mariposa posted a comment on Tuesday 28th March 2006 2:16am

OMG! I loved how you wrote James! He was perfect! I'm very impressed by the way you write all of the characters and are able to portray them so well but James was just so perfect! The way he could throw in funny little things but be serious was just perfect! Bravo!

Rocky235 posted a comment on Sunday 26th March 2006 6:30am

Dang, I never even thought of Peri ratting Lucy out.

This is great, and I already like the characters.

Patches posted a comment on Saturday 25th March 2006 11:56am

Interesting. I will withhold my opinion until I read more. Thanks for writing. pms

Quizer posted a comment on Friday 24th March 2006 10:29pm

Very interesting, and another great example for how little things can have great and far-reaching changes. What's that about Peri's curse now? Was the boy who was cured Nott junior? Is the curse still on Draco? Pretty thoughtless of her to phrase it like she did eh?
Well, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Quizer

Gardengirl posted a comment on Friday 24th March 2006 4:26am

So... it this it for this digression? I ended up liking it much better than I anticipated - thanks! Looking forward to more of DWD as well. Feed that muse well, yeah?

PatronSaintOfEverythingWierd posted a comment on Thursday 16th March 2006 2:49pm

That was a very good chapter. I loved it in fact. Please update again soon.

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Thursday 16th March 2006 1:45pm

Very interesting twist on things. I hope Regulus wasn't one of the Death Eaters who killed the Evanses!!!

dogfoot75 posted a comment on Thursday 16th March 2006 12:45pm

Ooh. No secrets means that someone might tell that they're not a Secret Keeper.

ReaderX99 posted a comment on Thursday 16th March 2006 10:34am

interesting tie in with the main storyline.. lily losing her parents.. the curse bit was nice as well.. leaves sooo many possible ways to make life.. interesting for the deatch eaters.. (or maybe just the ones who actually killed her parents..

thanks for writing

Ishtar posted a comment on Thursday 16th March 2006 5:02am

Ooh, this is interesting! Keep it up!

Tanydwr posted a comment on Sunday 12th March 2006 4:17am

Very very cool. Hey, could Peri get Lucius Malfoy arrested if she finds evidence? Maybe Narcissa doesn't have to die...
I like how there are subtle differences between your LwD universe and this universe. I'll assume this the 'real' Harry Potter universe that you've just split in a new direction?
Hmm, if only she could save Lily and James... But I'm guessing she has rules she has to keep to? No changing major events?
Keep up the excellent work.
Lol, Tanydwr

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Friday 10th March 2006 2:39pm

Very cool so far. Can't wait to see Harry. Will she be able to prevent James' and Lily's deaths???

MercuryBlue posted a comment on Friday 10th March 2006 4:50am

Hmm. Interesting. Pericula Grant...very creative. Also very transparent, but since this world never had a 'Danger Granger'...I take it you're planning to have Harry and Hermione be next-door neighbors? I think the simplest way to deal with post-Halloween would be to have Peri be conveniently on the street when Pettigrew blows the gas main, then forcefully insist to the Magical Catastrophes lot that she saw Pettigrew set off the explosion and transform into a rat before Black had a chance to do anything. But that would probably negate Harry's going to the Dursleys. Unless you have Sirius move in down the street?...okay, no more speculation, I'll just wait for the next chapter.

Carolyn1 posted a comment on Friday 10th March 2006 1:32am

Nice story so far.

Ishtar posted a comment on Thursday 9th March 2006 8:13am

Oooh, I'm liking this! It's astounding how many changes you can ring around the same setup. This one is just different enough to be interesting ... I'm assuming the deaths of the Potters is one of those things that "has to happen", but is Sirius's stay in Azkaban one of those things? Will she find a way to spill the beans about Peter? Will Harry go to Sirius instead of the Dursleys? Will I stop sounding like Athenakitty?

I wait eagerly to find out.

Musta posted a comment on Thursday 9th March 2006 4:39am

I must say, any other efforts pale in comparison. 8.3/10.

Meteoricshipyards posted a comment on Thursday 9th March 2006 3:35am

I didn't realize this was related to the Danger universe until Sirius mentioned Letha. Actually, I was guessing that the nurse was Hermione across dimensions. (Ut-oh, plot bunny, crossover - Buckaroo Banzai and Hermione across the 8th Dimension. Sorry. I'll go wash my brain out with soap now.)

ANyway, it makes a bit more sense with the Author's note. I just expected to have it become apparent in the story over time.

Good story. Thanks for writing. Good luck with it. Interesting concept.

Tom A.

Michelline posted a comment on Tuesday 7th March 2006 11:47pm

Sad... Sad.. Tinged with just a touch of hope. This is a beautiful piece of work.