Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

MercuryBlue posted a comment on Monday 6th August 2012 12:33am

That at the end, that's Kreacher's 'new master'? Is he perchance a version of Draco?

Scott M posted a comment on Saturday 21st July 2012 2:11pm

Rereading this one, 'cause it's fun too. Looks like things are almost wrapped up her, but not quite yet, And I suppose we never know what other threads there might be.

Tanydwr posted a comment on Saturday 7th July 2012 7:43am

Oh, I love that Suzie = Susan Pevensie. I've always loved Susan, always thought she suffered more than she deserved, and I'm always happy when she gets a life after the Train Crash. Of course, in one of my one-shots she turns out to be Harry's (and Dudley's!) grandmother...

Anne B. Walsh replied:

*makes frantic shushing motions* Don't say that so loud! I'm still hoping to get back to The Lion, the Snake, and the Safe Room one of these years, and... oops. I shouldn't'a told yeh that...

Tanydwr posted a comment on Saturday 7th July 2012 6:21am

I *love* the original/fanfiction metafictional elements in this. Definitely unique, and a great idea.

Will read more.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

I had a lot of fun coming up with this, and the Pack and Pride who come out of this story are going to have cameo roles (as the "Founders" type of characters) in Elemental Heirs...

callie posted a comment on Thursday 3rd May 2012 12:27am

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! more story!!!! im liking where this is going!

callie posted a comment on Thursday 26th April 2012 3:45am

yay!!!!!! really happy to get more anne!!!!! good chapter too!!!!! as always can't wait for more!!!!

CourtneyHelen posted a comment on Wednesday 25th April 2012 10:56pm

That was a really good chapter. So... Danger was in the main ridge? With pack Ginny and Harry? I thought they were in pairs not threes?

triciaelbl posted a comment on Wednesday 25th April 2012 4:54pm

Wow, that is much more quickly than I expected some things to be resolved. Can't wait to hear more on all the fronts. You are an amazingly talented writer, keep it up!

triciaelbl posted a comment on Wednesday 25th April 2012 8:15am

This story is amazing! I love how you fold the AU, the dangerverse and all the one shots in and wrap it all up. Can't wait to hear how it all ends. I'm so glad I read everything else before I started this because it's fun finding all the little inside jokes...

AwesomelyMoi posted a comment on Saturday 28th January 2012 11:09pm

so there's only Danger, Harry & Ginny left to retrieve :).and that RC - somehow I suspect that he's Lucius Malfoy for some reason. I know you can't give everything away, but a hot or cold answer might be nice :D

and as always, thanks for another great chapter, and quite soon after the last one too! and i so can't wait for the next one

callie posted a comment on Friday 27th January 2012 6:27pm

yay!!!!!!! redwing and starwing and captain are back!!!!!! i am very much liking where this is going! i am anticipating much excitement before the end... as always can't wait for more!!!!

tocom81 posted a comment on Friday 27th January 2012 2:43am

Well, ok, me again. I'm glad to see this story continued and I like the way it goes. I guess there is some Draco making trouble... ? What I didn't understand is how Ron got a body. Good luck with your job and may it leave some writing time for you!

AwesomelyMoi posted a comment on Thursday 26th January 2012 5:45am

Wait, so the RC who came in: Is he one of the so-called 'normal' RCs or the renegade one who was Kreacher's 'New Master'? And so this world got invaded by the RCs, and so poor Ginny got rehabilated again? And did Ron and Hermione just... escape to Outer Time???

Gosh I have just SO many questions. Can't wait for the next chapter, and good to see that you've begun Chronicling again! And I do understand that stories can't be forced, so take your own time! Anything you write, I'm more than happy to devour :D

juliet13 posted a comment on Sunday 22nd January 2012 8:22pm

Brilliance. Pure brilliance.
I am quite sure that if you continue writing like this, I'll never get any homework done.
No rush with SD, if it's as brilliant as the rest, it's well worth the wait.
I will definitely be starting on your originals.

frances posted a comment on Thursday 19th January 2012 6:04pm

This is brilliant, exciting and I love the way Snape and this Malfoy's feelings are described! I'll be honest, I love everything you write and no matter what you update I will read it very happily.

Waywren Truesong posted a comment on Wednesday 18th January 2012 2:59pm

It'll come when it'll come, for that's the way of stories. Thank you for working with what DOES flow--it means we still get lovely things to read!

Erika Shulkusky posted a comment on Wednesday 18th January 2012 11:29am

Wow, this was really action packed...I can't wait for the next chapter, we have to know what happened to Harry,Ginny and Draco! What a cliffhanger! Did Malfoy really try to kiss Hermione? Boy, talk about the classic "the boy likes the girl so he makes fun of her" scenario! I have no criticisms, I continue to enjoy these chapters immensely and know that you are only human, not a machine who churns out chapters. I, along with the rest of your fans, will be patient and look forward to the next installment. I have started reading A Widow in Waiting and it has piqued my interest thus far, but I really do enjoy your Harry Potter work best of all. :-)

callie posted a comment on Tuesday 17th January 2012 9:57pm

wow that was dramatic!!! loved it!!

oddlyalli posted a comment on Wednesday 11th January 2012 10:48am

WOOT! You have been busy. This is, yet again, a wonderful, exciting chapter. Plus the excitement of looking forward to the full AWIW bookishness. All in all, I'm glad I didn't notice this chapter when it first came up, or the suspense might have damaged.

I'm glad Mal isn't looking to be evil, whether or not he gets hexed into Hogsmead by that verse's gang. And I joyfully anticipate whatever you're going to do with this lovably confused Ron and frustrated Ginny.

It sounds crazy to ask now, but are you planning to do more (outside this fic) in the Be Careful universe?

callie posted a comment on Sunday 1st January 2012 8:05pm

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! great chapter! so mal really is draco? or just another malfoy? can't wait to find out either way!