Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Nenya posted a comment on Monday 3rd November 2014 6:37pm

So much love for this AU :)

Nenya posted a comment on Wednesday 1st January 2014 6:30pm

I do love that John Cleese is descended from Sir Nicholas - great little touch :-)

Nenya posted a comment on Sunday 29th December 2013 11:31am

Mmm *snuggles into story-blanket* so much love for this story. Is Draco's patronus a phoenix?

Nenya posted a comment on Sunday 29th December 2013 9:12am

And for my final festive re-read...Be Careful! I love this story. For me it's the literary equivalent of a mug of good hot chocolate - soothing, a little bitter in places, but perfectly balanced and ultimately uplifting. Ahem. Here endeth the pretentious analogy. I found out about your motoring mishap this morning; I hope you're OK, and that you found your kitties safe and well. Take care of yourself *sends hugs and good vibes your way*

Paddy_Murphy posted a comment on Friday 5th October 2012 11:33am

I am dissapointed. You could have done this scene so much better. It would've gone something like this:

Hagrid: What's that you got there, Luna?

Luna: *holds it up* A mongoose.

Neville: Where did you get the mongoose?

Luna: Found 'im

Ginny: Found 'im? In Britain? The mongoose is tropical! This is a temperate zone.

Luna: The swallow may fly south with the sun or the house martin or the plover may seek warmer climes in winter, yet these are not strangers to our land.

Hagrid: Are you suggesting that mongeese migrate?

You get the idea :-D

daysoftheweek posted a comment on Wednesday 6th July 2011 10:56pm

Seeing as how you like musicals, I thought I'd share something I noticed:
Have a listen to the song "Goodbye" from Catch Me If You Can (the new B'way musical). I think the lyrics of the song fit Draco's thoughts at the end of BC as he leaves for the otherworld.

I love reading your work, please keep going.

MercuryBlue posted a comment on Friday 1st July 2011 8:29pm

<i>"Dance Above..."
This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement from claimants including:

R.T.I.

Sorry about that.
</i>

*grouch*

Is there anywhere else on the Internet where I might see what the Rainbow Reel might look like? Because otherwise my mental image is going to stay permanently stuck on Salty Dog Rag.

MercuryBlue posted a comment on Friday 1st July 2011 7:53pm

You really like the whole 'better world through bigger cast of characters' motif, don't you?

Bialystoker posted a comment on Friday 15th April 2011 10:53am

Awww...
I'll admit, that made me tear up, even though this is the second time I'm reading it.

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Wednesday 30th March 2011 1:04pm

What a perfect ending! You wrapped it up well!

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Wednesday 30th March 2011 12:18am

Yeah, I'd say this is better than canon. At least for the last two books... They always seemed boring or rushed to me. Anyway, good job!

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Tuesday 29th March 2011 10:55pm

I have to admit, I knew it would be Narcissa as soon as Voldemort explained. Lucius is too self-centered to kill himself and cares to much about the continuation of his bloodline to kill Draco. Still sucks though. I loved Draco's reaction. It was perfect!

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Tuesday 29th March 2011 10:14pm

The basilisk venom in Gryffindor's sword poisoned Hermione, so Draco cut off her hand with fiendfyre so it wouldn't spread. Shell probably get a prosthetic like his. Am I on the right track? ;)

Raven11 posted a comment on Friday 11th February 2011 11:55pm

Small nitpick: Canon Neville isn't taking Transfiguration, but if he was and that did happen it would have been awesome.
However still a good chapter.
Cannot wait to see what happens next.

LynnTerald posted a comment on Friday 28th January 2011 1:06pm

Wow, its hard to believe that you've been working on the Dangerverse series for at least over five years now and that you finished this particular story a year ago today. How time flies. I can't believe that I've been following your stories for at least two years now. Great work, awesome writings, and Happy "Be Careful" b-day!

Zevi posted a comment on Friday 14th January 2011 3:18pm

I just finished re-reading BC again, and want to thank you again for writing it. This is one of the stories I use to improve my mood, so thank you for the smiles you spread in the world. Here is one back. :)

Happy New Year!
And may this year
Bring all your wishes near,
And bring more stories clear
For the world to hear.

darthloki posted a comment on Sunday 19th December 2010 4:20am

Professor Riddle pulled a pair of glasses from a pocket inside his cloak and put them on. Draco had to suppress a snicker as his mind supplied the image of the Dark Lord attempting to wear glasses.

*snickers*
*pained face*

I think you've just spawned a plot bunny in my head...

Anansii posted a comment on Saturday 13th February 2010 2:11am

Belated suggestion (spurred by my having to backtrack through multiple chapters to find this author's note) - why not use the "news" section of your portion of this delightful website to announce things like publications so people who, unlike yours truly who was just being lazy, recently joined in can find them as well?

PS - I still love the way this came out!

BaltaineShadow posted a comment on Monday 1st February 2010 9:28am

*sniff*
Beautifully ended. The inheritances were great, the way Draco formulated them in his "last will" (at least in his original world) was hilarious^^
The marriage which Hermione was able to witness brought tears to my eyes... *sniff**dabs eyes* And they have babies! Sev and Cecy as well - what are their names? And Teddy's sibs? I wanna knooooooooow!
This was so faboulous - it's sad to see this finished...

Greetings, Baltaine

AnnaTigg posted a comment on Sunday 31st January 2010 2:36pm

Wow, what an ending to our Be Careful journey. I have been away and so had several chapters to catch up with today, which was very exciting! This story has kept me enthralled for its full 111 chapters and I salute you for this mammoth effort. I loved the last few chapters, especially the defeat of the Dementors, Draco's will reading and the romances - Snape's happy ending was joyous, and I really liked Hermione's vision of Draco and Luna's wedding. I want to thank you for this wonderful fanfic...and now all I can say is, more Facing Danger soon, pretty please...;)