Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Artchick posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd September 2009 9:25am

I have really been enjoying your writing! I get excited to see the notice in my email when another chapter has come. Great characters (of course, JK did them but you have made them your own!) I love the story and originality. Great work and keep it up!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Thank you very much, and I will try!

BaltaineShadow posted a comment on Tuesday 1st September 2009 3:09am

:) Bloodsister? Nice^^
I really wonder what will happen next...
Cya, Baltaine

Anne B. Walsh replied:

I'm working on letting you know, I promise I am!

Dracolych69 posted a comment on Tuesday 1st September 2009 2:52am

Make her his blood sister so the prosthetic will work for her? Eh, a little on the short side, but a part that had to be done. No, that's right. Draco is an animagus, but Luna isn't. Starwing is the one that can do it w/o an amulet.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Oh, there'll be expansion on it later, never fear.

AnnaTigg posted a comment on Monday 31st August 2009 11:00pm

I like Aberforth's attitude here, very practical in a calculating sort of way. Can't wait for more Draco and Hermione interaction next chapter - and I'm guessing things are getting very close to final battle time, considering Luna's message about the diadem...

Anne B. Walsh replied:

It is indeed close. Draco and Hermione interaction there will be, though possibly only reported...

pacman346 posted a comment on Monday 31st August 2009 7:17am

I dont review often, so I'll be brief.
Dangerverse = Fantastic
Be Careful = Fantastic
More Chapters of Either = Fantastic
Keep up the good work :)

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Aww thanks! I'll sure try!

HGRHfan35 posted a comment on Saturday 29th August 2009 4:25pm

Draco's going to create the twin blood bond to help Hermione ..... lovely.
Getting clarity for a bit but then, isn't the view on the top of a roller coaster, just before taking the plunge, always clear and beautiful? :D

The part about Draco having to defeat Harry confused me to no end because won't that mess up the entire elder-wand stuff *scratches head in confusion*

Anne B. Walsh replied:

It would, but remember, what people think has to happen and what really has to happen aren't necessarily the same...

Anansii posted a comment on Saturday 29th August 2009 3:27pm

Another chapter? Goodie! More, more!

Remarkably sensible of Hermoine, I must say. Don't think *I* could be that calm over the subject.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Her emotions are sort of in overload at the moment; she's in that state where you've been so shocked nothing shocks you anymore.

Ladyofthelight posted a comment on Saturday 29th August 2009 1:17pm

You're evil stopping it there! I really need the next chapter! Very good job with this chapter. I think Hermione is a bit too accepting, but then Draco did save her life. Love the Mel Brooks ref, btw.
~LotL

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Remember she's also known he's on their side since January, and she's been listening week by week to evidence that he knows where they are but hasn't turned them in.

ClarenceRose posted a comment on Saturday 29th August 2009 12:42pm

It seems like hes giving her his fake arm (forgot what it's called at the moment).
Doesn't Harry have to beat Draco to get the Elder wand?

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Sort of, and yes, but there's a twist to it...

Melissa posted a comment on Saturday 29th August 2009 12:07pm

Oh yes, please continue!! I've been checking the site every day hopeing and waiting for another instalment! Kind of like the puppy in the window waiting on his new master to get home....XD

Anne B. Walsh replied:

*laughs and gives you puppy treat*

carolebear posted a comment on Saturday 29th August 2009 8:47am

So Draco is planning on making Hermione his blood-sister so his ferecane (?) can be used on her? Then he can get his mum to make him another? Or am I totally off base? Won't be the first time.

BTW, I signed up for the updates over at the trycanta site, and I am getting those, but I come to read and review them here.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Nope, you're right on!

tangentsferret posted a comment on Saturday 29th August 2009 5:14am

Highly amusing mental image: LunaOwl *carrying* Luke to Hogsmeade. If she could. Not totally certain of the relative sizes, snowy owl vs meerkat.

I wish we had gotten to see the ceremony (unless I somehow managed to obliviously miss it, in which case please pardon my burst of idiocy). Maybe we will get to see it later, flashback-y-like?

Wait, isn't he already Hermione's brother? Or does the otherworld not count because she had different parents there? And will Hermione end up her own sister because of both of them being Draco's sister?

Ooooow, this is worse than "I Am My Own Grandpaw"! (trots off to find some headache medicine)

Thank you for writing!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

I don't think she could get the lift, but it is indeed an amusing idea. You did not miss it--I've kept it very quiet for reasons of my own. Draco and canonworld!Hermione are not, in point of fact, related. He had to make it sound as though they were, so that he could blame the collapse of Malfoy Manor on her, but they are not. Email me (annebwalsh at gmail dot com) if you need more info!

derky4 posted a comment on Saturday 29th August 2009 4:59am

i suppose since ive read basically everything youve written on fanficauthors i owe you like 28 reviews but youre gunna have to just deal with one for now haha. but keep up the great work and after be careful is over please please get back to the dangerverse main. you rock!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Oh, I think I'll survive. Facing Danger is indeed next on the list after BC!

Anansii posted a comment on Thursday 27th August 2009 1:09pm

Sigh... looks like Toad Woman is the same regardless of which world you're in. Oh well. :)

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Yeah, sorry... at least she won't be back any time soon.

HGRHfan35 posted a comment on Thursday 27th August 2009 7:56am

You wanna rush us to the end? No streching out?
This rollercoaster will drop into the free-fall diiiiiiiiiive! *eeewwk*

If you keep it up I might just get over my fear of heights because I do love speed.

I'm completely lost as to where this is going but ..... I'm sure that as we will get to the end all will become clear.
*clasps hand in anticipation*

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Mwahaha. I do love my evil.

BaltaineShadow posted a comment on Thursday 27th August 2009 7:19am

I liked how Umbrigde wasn't able to get a foot down - it was soooo good! Then again I can somehow understand her feelings: She thinks Dumbledore and the other persons present would use the adventage of actually having Draco to gain more power, in her opinion , I guess, without thinking about the other people out there. It really must seem suspicious that they won't simply hand Draco over - after all he seems somehow to be in possession of some kind of weapon that might rid them of the Dementor-problem... I'd be frightened as well when such foul creatures suddenly were able to breech wards that had been stable for so long now.
But I still know that everything in this world should be turn out right... at least I hope so. You'll never know what you might come up with next!

Cya, Baltaine

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Oh, I do still tend towards happy endings. But there'll be lots of scares before then!

ClarenceRose posted a comment on Thursday 27th August 2009 5:43am

Ah, Umbridge.
There seems to be no escaping that infernal woman.
I just realized...
Neville and the DA hide in the Room of Requirement...
Are they going to meet the 'good' Draco?

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Not as a direct result of the RoR stay, but yes.

Life's a Dance posted a comment on Thursday 27th August 2009 5:33am

This was a lovely birthday present for me, and was very enjoyable to read! I have always loved reading your stories, and for one to be posted on my birthday was the best present I have gotten in a while. Thank you so much! and keep on writing my friend! Cheers!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Oh, happy birthday! Keep writing I shall!

shanntarra posted a comment on Thursday 27th August 2009 1:30am

I have followed your stories pretty well but I keep hitting stumbling blocks. It seems like each chapter there is something that you forgot to tell us about. Examples: That he reached his amimagus transformation and that it happened to be a mongoose. The only way we knew that was in an author note. Then there was the 'adoption' by the Lupin family. You mentioned it in passing in one chapter but not exactly what it was. I knew he was adopted by Ceicy but not what the other meant.
I really enjoy your stories, and have reread many of them but this one in not as smooth as the other's.
I have found that in my own writtings I typically have to switch beta's when they get too engrossed into the story. They know alot of the back ground information and can't give an objective opinion on the proper flow of a story. Other wise a nice entertaining read.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

I apologize for not being as clear as you would like. Draco's Animagus form was mentioned specifically in Chapter 39, and the 'adoption' is being left in the background on purpose. Since I have no beta reader, I can't switch, but thank you for the recommendation.

Patrick Cross posted a comment on Thursday 27th August 2009 12:22am

polyticks? now, i like that one. a bug that irritates and serves no useful purpose except to those like itself. Keep up the good work!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Yes, the Polyticks amuse me greatly. I shall do that!