Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Dracolych69 posted a comment on Tuesday 11th August 2009 3:43am

That last bit was beautiful, man. Should be interesting to see how he drags Snape to the other world. I have this feeling that the jumping will be by the skin of the teeth, just before the 'door' slams shut. And then he has to worry about the soul-eater problem in the other world! Keep it up!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Heheheheheh. You have correctly interpreted my evil plans... but there's more, there's always more, to the story!

Artemis Potter posted a comment on Monday 10th August 2009 8:32pm

Sure I'll keep encouraging you. I'm the NUMBER ONE FAN of this series! I love your writing style. It's so nice! Seriously. I've started scoring more for English exams since I started reading this.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Wow, that's really great to hear!

menentesa posted a comment on Monday 10th August 2009 11:32am

I think I'm a little confused as to the title of this chapter. What question who asked? I don't remember a question in this chapter... either way though, great story! can't wait to read more as we lead up to the stunning conclusion!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

I was punning with the common question words that come up at the end of the chapter.

Ryan Illuser posted a comment on Monday 10th August 2009 9:57am

Gosh darn it when is Ron going to tell them why Draco cut off Hermione's arm I thought you said that was going to happen like last chapter. Even though I'm angry I still like how everyone is helping Draco.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Sorry--things have to happen when it's the right time and I misjudged. Ron will tell them soon, I promise!

Tracy0652 posted a comment on Monday 10th August 2009 7:59am

After 83 excellent chapters, where you weaved your Dangerverse with canon, and made Draco a likeable character - you had better keep going!! :o) Many thanks for such an enjoyable tale - I look eagerly for each update.
Tracy

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Don't worry, I will!

ClarenceRose posted a comment on Monday 10th August 2009 5:14am

Gaaaaah!
So close to a Harry explosion!
This whole switching worlds for Draco seems very precise, here's hoping he doesn't fumble at the last second.
Please let him take Snape along with him (and Luna, of course)!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Oh, he will, but that's when all the people he's been helping all year will step in and help him back...

tangentsferret posted a comment on Monday 10th August 2009 12:08am

Tonks is stark raving mad. A party?

"Hey everybody, let's all us folks in hiding and suspected by the Bad Guys all get together in one place! It'll be fun! Of course there will to be tons of alcohol, because what new baby party is complete without it? And we'll get Harry "Can't Remember Not To Say The Name" Potter and Ginny "I'm Not Impulsive" Weasley" drunk. What could go wrong?"

And why are they all listening to a woman just delivered of child anyway? I was crazy as two loons for at least six weeks after childbirth, but no-one paid the slightest attention to anything I said (I think my mom had something to do with that) that didn't have to do with the kidling, and it all came out all right in the end. (Although I still think a skylight in the kitchen would have just rocked.)

I have a baaaad feeling about this, Obi-Wan.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Um, I think I may have given you the wrong impression about this party thing. They're not going to get smashed, just a little lubricated, and no one's coming over who isn't already there or coming back. Well, except one, but he's not going to cause problems. Also, Remus knows that Tongue-Tying Jinx Moody set up at Grimmauld Place, and will suggest each party-goer use it on him/herself to lower the chances of blurting out things that shouldn't be said. And the Fidelius will go up before the party starts, so nobody will be able to find them anyway. Better?

BaltaineShadow posted a comment on Sunday 9th August 2009 10:42pm

I love Teddy.
And your story even more so. Will Draco be at the party? He could use something like this as well... and they could - finally - tell Harry just WHO Reflection is...

See ya, Baltaine

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Aww, come on, don't spoil my fun, I know exactly when it should happen for best effect!

HGRHfan35 posted a comment on Sunday 9th August 2009 9:43pm

Oh wow, that was such a sweet ending.
This Snape keeps surprising me more and more but in a good way. Een he should deserve some happiness in the end and perhaps Draco can take him with him when he leaves for the other world.

Loved your Tonks, she's feisty but so sweet and I hope that perhaps they would stay alive?

I also just realized that if ti all plays out like the book.....there will be no Narcissa to check if Harry's dead, in the forrest.

About giving encouragement..... I thought about doing a bit of pompom work and some cheerleading but it would take (p)ages to spell out your entire fanfic author name so I'll just have to shorten it.:D

GO ANNE!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

We'll see what can be done for Snape and Tonks (and Lupin)... and you're quite right, hmm, I wonder who it will be this time... heheheh. Yay pompoms!

callie posted a comment on Sunday 9th August 2009 7:00pm

awwww that was sweet!!!!

another great chapter!!!!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Thanks!

Anansii posted a comment on Sunday 9th August 2009 6:55pm

Ok, consider yourself encouraged!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Yay encouragment!

carolebear posted a comment on Sunday 9th August 2009 12:56pm

So a party, huh? I doubt Hermoine will have too much fun, although I am sure she will enjoy meeting Teddy. And now we know what Andromeda and Luna are up to. I wonder just how much Andromeda knows (how much Luna told her, that is).

The last few paragraphs were very poignant. I know that Moony helped Draco a lot, but I this this will actually help him more.

One more bit of confusion. (Just one? I'm sure you're thinking) Does Draco go back and forth between worlds every time he goes to sleep? If so, how does he explain his absences at Hogwarts?

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Andromeda knows quite a bit, but not everything. Draco does indeed go back and forth every time he sleeps, but there's some playing with time that happens, with the result that he lives each day twice, once in each world.

creaothceann posted a comment on Sunday 9th August 2009 10:43am

"I doubt you will have trouble finding occupation."

I'd say so, yeah. :)

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Andromeda has a sense of humor.

daysoftheweek posted a comment on Sunday 9th August 2009 5:04am

Very well played. I'm (somewhat) glad to see that Draco still has some vestiges of Malfoy in him, no one should be able to change their nature too fast. And I appreciate the closure in Narcissa knowing something of her son's redemption.

On another note, if Sirius is the one with Ravenclaw blood in this story, does that mean that he's also the Heir in the main Dangerverse?

Anne B. Walsh replied:

He won't ever be rid of all of it, nor should he--there are good things in the Malfoys. Buried pretty deep, but they're there. About Sirius... no comment.

BaltaineShadow posted a comment on Friday 7th August 2009 11:26pm

*sniff*
I think the Lupin's are the perfect choice of help for Draco - very good! Now he can get better and hopefully will soon be able to accept Cecy in his life again without feeling pain.

Question: How long do you intent to wait before Harry FINALLY will find out about Draco? That's the next important chapter I can't wait to read....

Oh! And enjoy your snack^^ You deserve one! :)

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Another two and a half weeks, story-time. I think this is one secret that's going to have to be revealed face to face.

HGRHfan35 posted a comment on Friday 7th August 2009 5:04pm

It is 8 o'clock in the morning and I just went through a chapter that hit me quite hard in a personal way.

I've yet to walk the dog and do my shopping but you've done a great job of making me cry.

I hope Draco handles his grief better than I did at the time.

Hope you slept well after your snack (something chocolaty?).

Until next time, take care

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Here, have some tissues. And an apology... I guess...  and yes, chocolate. Go deal with your dog and pet him/her for me.

Anansii posted a comment on Friday 7th August 2009 1:26pm

Ouch - scenes you hate to write... Well done.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Thanks.

ClarenceRose posted a comment on Friday 7th August 2009 11:26am

Whoa.
That was intense between Draco and Moony.
Poor kid.
Good thing Marcus recognized him.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Yeah, Sirius is big on making sure his kids know how to use their magic. His feeling is, if they've got it, they might as well be good at it.

Ravenclawchaser68 posted a comment on Friday 7th August 2009 6:55am

I just caught up on this story after being gone all summer, and I love it! It's very exciting, and you're doing a great job of tracking the consequences of the changes you made from canon at the beginning. Looking forward to the rest,
Jay

Anne B. Walsh replied:

I do my best to make my stories make sense, at least internally.

Ladyofthelight posted a comment on Friday 7th August 2009 4:02am

This is such a good chapter! I hope you realize how amazing a writer you are! Besides that, I feel so bad for Draco, and I hope that Luna will be able to help him through his grief.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Thank you. Yes, Luna will be able to help him, as will the other people who love him.