Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

MercuryBlue posted a comment on Thursday 9th August 2012 4:17am

Have we ever actually seen any of the cubs knitting?

MercuryBlue posted a comment on Monday 6th August 2012 4:17am

"Because today is the day in between the two most illegal nights of my life."

Oh sweetheart , you have no idea ...

jetrois posted a comment on Thursday 10th May 2012 2:26pm

quite an interesting chapter I've never heard of the danger verse but Im taking a liking to this story

PlotBunnyFish posted a comment on Thursday 29th March 2012 12:17pm

i hope you know that your probably the best author i've ever read the stories of!

Ali posted a comment on Monday 2nd January 2012 9:07pm

And here's Aletha! I love how easily Aletha accepts Remus - with just a few paragraphs, you've already given us a solid idea of who she is. You're great at creating original characters, as both Danger and Aletha feel so real when reading this.

Ali posted a comment on Monday 2nd January 2012 9:02pm

This could easily be such a cheesy plot twist, with the dreams and the werewolf taming, but the way you've written it, it's completely believable. You have a real talent for writing.

Ali posted a comment on Monday 2nd January 2012 8:59pm

Neenie is so serious! It's terribly cute - and then to fall asleep on Remus' shoulder? This chapter makes me grin at the mental image.

Ali posted a comment on Monday 2nd January 2012 8:55pm

What I love most about the beginning of this story is tiny Harry and Neenie. You do such a great job at writing small children. They're adorable and funny, and you have the reader rooting for Danger and Remus by chapter two.

Ali posted a comment on Monday 2nd January 2012 8:51pm

I love this story - it's one I come back to and reread every so often. It starts off in such an odd place, where the reader has no idea what is going to happen, and you are able to construct such a complex word, with such great original characters. One of the greats in the HP fandom!

crutcherfan420 posted a comment on Sunday 31st July 2011 10:25pm

Love this story. Yo actually got me to learn the rules od baseball, which my dad thanks you for. Great story and i'm so glad that you FINALLY got the scar covered up. here's to them all being more thorough in their alternate identities in the future of the story.

MercuryBlue posted a comment on Sunday 19th June 2011 1:54pm

"My life for yours." The line seemed to hold a bitter double meaning for Alexander

Is that because of his kids?

MercuryBlue posted a comment on Sunday 19th June 2011 1:01pm

Now that song is STUCK IN MY HEAD DAMN YOU.

"brothel of doxies" --*snicker*

MercuryBlue posted a comment on Sunday 12th June 2011 2:02pm

It has been much much too long since I read these stories last, since it's all pinging as brand new, just about, rather than as familiar.

Wee cubs are adorable.

Is the "revew [sic] and go to next chapter" button not working, or just not working for me?

MercuryBlue posted a comment on Sunday 12th June 2011 1:58pm

It has been much much too long since I read these stories last, since it's all pinging as brand new, just about, rather than as familiar.

Wee cubs are adorable.

Prongsie posted a comment on Thursday 9th June 2011 1:51pm

OMG, I was just re-reading everything of DV (yes, I know, lots of reading to do,but I have to keep busy while you type up all kinds of magically wonderful stories ;)) and I tripped mentally over the first poem ever. When they who saved the savior twine

The freshest blood with founders’ line,

Then has the age of hope begun,

And peace comes to the man who won.

If that means what I think it means, than DV isn't ready to be anywhere near finished until Danger gets pregnant. Right? Since she's the freshest blood (Muggle)? But then that would mean that Remus is linked with the Founders' line... It can't be Sirius and Letha because Letha is the one with the Founders' blood and Sirius can't really be called 'fresh blood'... And it's either them or Danger and Remus... OMG! OMG!!!!

(sorry for the rather hysterical review. I'm kinda excited suddenly :D)

Raven11 posted a comment on Monday 7th February 2011 12:00pm

What else can I say? Great chapter.

Raven11 posted a comment on Monday 7th February 2011 11:47am

New reviewer alert! Great chapter! Why is it no one remembers Luna's prophecies? Love your double meanings. Already you are providing clues for the heirs in more than one way. Of course I only realized all the meanings after rereading this for like the seventh time through. (And after reading the lastest from Facing Danger. Great chapter.) Loving your stories. And am hard pressed on deciding which version I like better canon or Dangerverse. This has to be one of the best stories I have read.
About the chapter itself, I nearly died laughing when Molly kissed Sirius, and the various reactions to said kiss. The reactions of the Weasleys and Lovegoods were in character and well-thought out. And Harry liking that he can tell people his real name? That will not last long. Percy's reaction to Scabbers is so canon and awesomely done. And Molly's for that matter.
So great chapter.

OfCourseItsMagic posted a comment on Saturday 5th February 2011 5:09pm

you are an amazing writer

Zarz posted a comment on Monday 1st November 2010 3:41pm

I have really loved all of your Dangerverse stories! This is probably my third or fourth time reading through them, and I enjoy them just as much as when I first discovered them. I had a question, though. The song that Draco plays sounds pretty cool. Did you just make that up, and if so, is there any more? I'd love to learn it. Thanks so much for such a great story!

delrusant posted a comment on Friday 15th October 2010 5:28am

great story telling, very entertaining and original within the HPfanfic domain.

Bravo ;-)