Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Rob-girl posted a comment on Monday 28th July 2008 6:06am

Oh Dear. Malfoy is going to ruin everything, although I hope he doesn't! Fantastic chapter!

Rob-girl posted a comment on Monday 28th July 2008 5:56am

Ohh....that could be bad! But I like the name of Sirius and Aletha's baby girl. Meghan Lily Black. It sounds very pretty. I don't normally like the name Meghan, but it sounds good with her other two names. Fabulous job on this story. I loved when Hermione said Alohomora for the "magic" word.

Rob-girl posted a comment on Sunday 27th July 2008 7:38pm

Loved it!

Rob-girl posted a comment on Sunday 27th July 2008 7:11pm

That last part was very mysterious...hmmm. Haha, anyways, when did Danger get in contact with Dumbledore??? I don't remember that!!! Again, I can't wait to continue reading.

Rob-girl posted a comment on Sunday 27th July 2008 6:49pm

I loved the end part of this chapter. It was great. I loved how you showed Sirius finally breaking down, and showed that he won't be able to just get through it without having an emotional breakdown, no matter how big. I really did like the part with Hermione in the morning though. I thought that was so funny how she thanked Sirius for changing her diaper. Anyways, great job!

Rob-girl posted a comment on Sunday 27th July 2008 5:32pm

Uh-oh. I hope that this all works out! I hope Dumbledore finds out the truth soon. I really want to see some romance between one of the two couples soon as well!

Rob-girl posted a comment on Sunday 27th July 2008 4:51pm

I loved this chapter! I especially loved the time Sirius spent with Harry; it was so heart-warming. You've done such a fabulous job so far, and I can't wait to read the upcoming chapters and stories.

Rob-girl posted a comment on Sunday 27th July 2008 5:51am

Oh, poor Harry! I can't believe them! I can't wait to read next chapter and see how breaking Sirius out of Azkaban goes. Great job!

Rob-girl posted a comment on Sunday 27th July 2008 4:55am

I liked this story. I still think the romance was a bit rushed, but I'm sure I'll get used to it as the story goes on!

Rob-girl posted a comment on Saturday 26th July 2008 9:26pm

I loved it! But, I must agree with some of the other reviewers, slightly . I think that Remus and Danger's relationship is progressing a little too quickly. Good job though.

Rob-girl posted a comment on Saturday 26th July 2008 9:10pm

I liked this chapter, but I couldn't tell if that last part was part of a dream, or if it was real. Could you let me know?

Rob-girl posted a comment on Saturday 26th July 2008 8:55pm

Haha, that ending was very cute. The beginning of the chapter, and the end were very different, and I liked that. My favourite part of this chapter was when Remus was talking to little Hermione and then when she fell asleep on his shoulder. I really hope that Remus and Danger get together soon! Great work!

Rob-girl posted a comment on Saturday 26th July 2008 7:38pm

Again, great job. I can't wait to continue reading this story and the other 3.

Rob-girl posted a comment on Saturday 26th July 2008 7:27pm

I like this story so far! I'm not normally big on AU, but this looks really interesting, and I think it's going to turn out to be really good! Great job.

Regina Noctis posted a comment on Wednesday 16th July 2008 3:34am

I absolutely love you. This is the best AU story I've ever had the honor of reading. . . I'm really pleased that there's so much of it to enjoy, too! ^_^

Vale, Regina

Broducce posted a comment on Monday 7th July 2008 2:56pm

"The image of Severus Snape belting out a musical theatre tune almost made him laugh and miss the next stanza."

And Alan Rickman sang in Sweeney Todd! This amuses me.

mashimaromadness posted a comment on Sunday 6th July 2008 8:11pm

Lockhart and Quirrel and the Philosopher's Stone (Chamber of Secrets too, maybe?) all in one year? Should be interesting. Anyway, this story was absolutely amazing. I've said it before, but truly this universe is captivating and real to the point of almost being tangible. I love it a whole lot and I look forward to continuing on to the next story.

mashimaromadness posted a comment on Thursday 3rd July 2008 8:46pm

Ok. September 25, 1990 is the day I was born. That's freaky. Perhaps it's fate that I'm reading this story. It's a sign! Wow!

No, I jest.

But that really is my birthday, correct year and everything. Which is just cool.

Just wanted to remind you how much I love this story.

mashimaromadness posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd July 2008 7:09pm

As a dancer myself (and recently retired from the main era of my dancing career), I'm very excited that Meghan's talent is dancing, and I was thrilled the very second you described the dance studio. You created a very apt picture of the passion dance can bring, and along with your passionate descriptions of singing (which I also do in abundance) I can tell you are a performing artist as well as a writer, either that or you're very good at faking it. You show it beautifully. Very many of the performing artists I know have trouble expressing their passion through other mediums but you do an excelent job. Just wanted to share that...

mashimaromadness posted a comment on Tuesday 1st July 2008 9:47pm

Snape reminds me of Dexter (the show on shotime). He wants to bring down a criminal but he won't do it on speculation, only if he has hard proof, even if it's obvious his suspicions are right. Sorry, that show's my new obsession and the parallel was too obvious to ignore