Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Abraxan posted a comment on Friday 17th September 2010 3:11pm

A very entertaining story!
Abraxan

darksidhe posted a comment on Wednesday 25th August 2010 12:34am

She will say, "I told you so." Loudly, repeatedly, and worst of all, truthfully. Classic! I love it!!!

darksidhe posted a comment on Wednesday 25th August 2010 12:10am

When my best friends' son was born, I felt EXACTLY the same way! You're so good at catching and relating the feelings....

darksidhe posted a comment on Wednesday 25th August 2010 12:07am

Oh WOW!!! That was... Magical is the only word I can think of. Very intense. altogether awesome!

darksidhe posted a comment on Tuesday 24th August 2010 12:24pm

Wow! I've read fanfic for years, and I've always avoided this one, because, frankly, it always sounded corny. But I just read the first chapter while I'm waiting for my date to call.... and holy shit! I don't remember the last time a first chapter got me excited about a story the way this one did.

I really look forward to seeing where you go with this!

Nancy Austin posted a comment on Saturday 7th August 2010 6:00pm

Had trouble leaving a review after chapter 50, so will try here.
Awesome story! I stayed up late to finish it. Loved the musical references throughout. As an old (56 yrs) Music major, I found myself singing along when I was alone in the house. Also found the Dido and Aeneas melody to "Remember me, but Ah! forget my fate" running through my brain. (Guess it beats fast food jingles!)
I'm going to have to wait a few days before I start the next volume. I MUST get some work done!
Thank you for sharing your passions with us all.

Nancy Austin posted a comment on Saturday 7th August 2010 5:59pm

Awesome story! I stayed up late to finish it. Loved the musical references throughout. As an old (56 yrs) Music major, I found myself singing along when I was alone in the house. Also found the Dido and Aeneas melody to "Remember me, but Ah! forget my fate" running through my brain. (Guess it beats fast food jingles!)
I'm going to have to wait a few days before I start the next volume. I MUST get some work done!
Thank you for sharing your passions with us all.

Nancy Austin posted a comment on Thursday 5th August 2010 10:38pm

Awesome story! I stayed up late to finish it. Loved the musical references throughout. As an old (56 yrs) Music major, I found myself singing along when I was alone in the house.
I'm going to have to wait a few days before I start the next volume. I MUST get some work done!
Thank you for sharing your passions with us all.

Lerris Smith posted a comment on Wednesday 26th May 2010 10:51am

Overall this is good, yet Danger's gifts unbalance things, and they are still in play. I'd recommending avoiding regular convenient forewarnings and instructions in the future. My other nitpick is the portending of hapilly ever after. Now even Neville has a potential relationship scheduled. In general, things are less interesting if you are almost certain of the shape of the ending, but again, this is overall pretty good.

Lerris Smith posted a comment on Sunday 23rd May 2010 10:16pm

I have to nitpick a little here. It seems that rather than taking every step possible to prevent discovery, these people go out of their way to do stupid things to get caught, and then when hit with a clue stick/prophecy they wait around for it to be fulfilled when it would seem safer to get out and stay out of the country. I know it works well for the story line for them to do so, but it still seems week logic. Still, the story is original, for the most part and interesting, and I wouldn't at all be surprised to see the writing improve as we get into the rest of these stories.

Ranglar posted a comment on Sunday 23rd May 2010 8:38pm

This story has just the right amount of angst. Not too much, where I end up screaming at the computer screen, and not too little, where I don't worry at all.

Ranglar posted a comment on Sunday 23rd May 2010 12:48pm

Equals 5 for Snape apparently.

Lerris Smith posted a comment on Sunday 23rd May 2010 6:36am

Well Sirius has money, and they have no concrete plans to get rid of all the remaining death eaters and get Sirius declared innocent, so I think it is time to relocate to another country. Failing that, it would seem best for Lucius Malfoy to disappear mysteriously and permanently, although that alone, is likely not enough.

Lerris Smith posted a comment on Saturday 22nd May 2010 11:25pm

Okay, at this point, Dumbledore could probably find a way to track Aletha home, or just lift the location of their home from their minds, yet he hasn't done so. I would have guessed he would do so just so he could ward the house they are in, perhaps with a fidelius with himself as the secret keeper.

At any rate the story is pretty good so far. I had initially put off reading this in part because I was expecting something out of Marvel Comics or similar with the title "Dangerverse", yet it is obviously not that. I wonder when they will get Danger a wand, so they can teach her some useful things.

Ranglar posted a comment on Saturday 22nd May 2010 3:48pm

I always thought that Orion would be the most fitting for Sirius's middle name, both because of his animagus form and his mother's disposition. It was his father's name as well. Valentine is funnier though.

Ranglar posted a comment on Friday 21st May 2010 11:00pm

I'm really hoping that the Harry/Ginny romance is as good as the Remus/Danger romance seems to be.

Ranglar posted a comment on Friday 21st May 2010 10:18pm

Ooh... I love cliffies when I don't actually have to wait!

Ranglar posted a comment on Friday 21st May 2010 10:08pm

Hello! Just started reading your works. I've heard good things, and so far I like what I see. I foresee many sleepless nights reading your stories. =)

Wolf550e posted a comment on Sunday 2nd May 2010 3:07am

Not fulfilling someone's need is not a crime. Not feeding a child that is your to feed is a crime, but your wording is bad.

The casual working of a previously thought impossible wandless curse of Justice is as bad as the telepathic soul bond. Have you considered the need for privacy within your on mind?

Wolf550e posted a comment on Saturday 1st May 2010 6:55am

In reviews of previous chapters I forgot to add that a two and a half year old Hermione should not be diapers. Wikipedia has this to say about toilet training: "In Western countries it is usually started and completed between the ages of 12 months and three years".