Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

KingsleyforPM posted a comment on Monday 6th August 2007 8:37pm

wooooooo good show remus

KingsleyforPM posted a comment on Monday 6th August 2007 7:55pm

whhhhhaaaattt?

KingsleyforPM posted a comment on Monday 6th August 2007 7:32pm

i just began and im loving this, never seen the likes of it. congratulations and keep on with these things

LilyPad posted a comment on Saturday 28th July 2007 3:27am

Something I've always wondered: Didn't the muggles from the village notice when hair and skin colors changed?

aejepp posted a comment on Monday 16th July 2007 9:55am

This was a well thought-out, well-written, and a truly inspired idea. I LOVED IT! Keep writing!

Kelly posted a comment on Sunday 15th July 2007 9:39am

Do you mind if I refer to Charlie and Tonks as "the dragon-mad twit and his color-changing sidekick" in one of my own fics? I'd credit the phrase to you, of course. Thanks for writing this entire series - it is beyond awesome.

-Kelly

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Of course not. Thank you for the compliment!

Zane posted a comment on Friday 13th July 2007 4:25pm

I always like a caring Dumbledore.
By the way, this story has given me goosebumps so far--all the way up my arm. Good job.

DrT posted a comment on Thursday 12th July 2007 5:48am

Even if this is the fourth or fifth time reading the story, I'm still sniggering over Dudley's middle name. . . .

"T"

hahaheeheehaha posted a comment on Tuesday 26th June 2007 3:48am

aww loved it, read it all in two days. didnt do much else in the evenings but w/e :P am now going to read the others, thanks for writing it and making my day!

Paul posted a comment on Monday 25th June 2007 11:36pm

I've enjoyed your stories so far. My favorites are the Dangerverse and Truth Amid the Lies. I've been thinking of possible stories in the Harry Potter Universe and I had an idea that I haven't seen done anywhere else. The Hogworts years of James, Sirius, Remus, Lily, Snape and others. I thought it would be an interesting story and wanted to see what one of my favorite Harry Potter fanfiction authors would think of the idea. Thanks.

Scott M posted a comment on Friday 15th June 2007 7:17am

I'm not sure whether you don't remember the song Danger sings, or if it's only Danger that can't remember, but no one seems to have mentioned it in their reviews, so I thought I would: It's called "I Whistle A Happy Tune", from The King and I. Of course, you may have found this out or remembered it long since, but oh well.

burtikus posted a comment on Tuesday 29th May 2007 2:57am

Outstanding fic! Can't believe I'm only reading this now. I can't wait to read the rest of this series.

I really enjoyed that - this was totally unique and original, and completely involving. Thank you for writing this.

bgoldnyxnet posted a comment on Thursday 24th May 2007 1:12am

Somehow I don't expect a bona fide tearjerker in fanfic. But here it is, this segment is a real, dyed-in-the-wool, 3 hankie story.

LoneWolfe posted a comment on Sunday 20th May 2007 4:26am

I absolutely loved it! I was planning on reviewing after every chapter, but it pulled me in so well the only thing I could think of was "What happens next?" Thank you so much for such a well-written story and such believable characters. I now cannot wait to get to the next part.

LoneWolfe posted a comment on Friday 18th May 2007 11:28am

Congratulations, I'm completely hooked. I can't wait to read more!

taxzombie posted a comment on Monday 14th May 2007 8:43am

While the chapter starts out rather grim, it ends with a most positive feeling. Nicely Done

taxzombie posted a comment on Monday 14th May 2007 8:03am

I appreciated this chapter the first time around. Your cursing the Dursleys is one of the best things I've seen happen to them. Loved the payback that it brings down upon them.

taxzombie posted a comment on Monday 14th May 2007 7:19am

Still just as good the second time around. A fun read indeed.

taxzombie posted a comment on Monday 14th May 2007 4:58am

I'm rereading this and finding it just as delightful as the first time I read it.

Damphir posted a comment on Monday 16th April 2007 12:19am

I have to say that as long as I've been reading fanfictions--between you and me thats a short while--I've read millions and millions of words of fanfiction. Only a select few (most of which are on this site) have been up to snuff.

Living with Danger has been an amazing ride, a ride thats only begun--and already it is ranked number 1 in my book! I cannot wait to begin the next part.

Love your story! Keep writing and don't ever stop. You definitely have a gift (and most definitely have the dedication).