Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Roberta Johnson posted a comment on Sunday 11th February 2007 2:10am

Oh, I've never been disappointed with a story posted her, looks like I won't be with this one either!

csktech posted a comment on Thursday 8th February 2007 2:20pm

Ok you got me, I'm totally buying into this alternate universe, that last bit about the worn out owl was just precious.

csktech posted a comment on Thursday 8th February 2007 12:03pm

Ok I'm back and I just have to say this is getting good. I'm making coffee, hoping that I can get through the first two books tonight. Thanks for the great read.

csktech posted a comment on Thursday 8th February 2007 10:08am

The bad news first: The OC's have over powered the story so far. I have to forget what I know about HP to enjoy it. Second the pacing is much too fast. ok thats all the bad news.

The good news is I'm really enjoying in.

csktech posted a comment on Thursday 8th February 2007 7:23am

Hmmm... Ok you dangled the bait, and I watching. :) I normally don't like stories where an OC is super important to the plot line, but I'm gonna give this one a few hours and see what happens.

gadriam posted a comment on Friday 26th January 2007 6:28am

Man, did i start in the wrong end. I'm breathless.

Incredible and astonishing and too bloody brilliant for words. Thanx

g

gadriam posted a comment on Thursday 25th January 2007 10:32am

Love it all, but the finishing line was a killer. Thanx.

g

Judy Heath posted a comment on Monday 22nd January 2007 12:35pm

I just found your story and just love it. Only read the first 25 chapters so far and am enjoying it so much. Just want you to know.

Judy

MilkaZen posted a comment on Saturday 13th January 2007 7:02am

Thank you for this story. I really love your alternative world for Harry Potter ^_^ Now, i'm going to read the sequel ;-)

Ann posted a comment on Friday 5th January 2007 12:28pm

This is just too amazing. I'm in awe.
I found this link on Wikipedia after looking up "alternative universe" and I just had to read it...

Mulch Diggums posted a comment on Monday 25th December 2006 5:52pm

I just though that you ought to know that this chapter, as well as the auxiliary task in DwD, made me obsessed with Joseph. I did not rest until I got the movie with Donny Osmond for Christmas. I have since watched the Close Every Door scene three times. It just happened to be my favorite song. I think Rubean's song is next.

Tero Alanne posted a comment on Friday 1st December 2006 2:12am

I've really liked this story so far but I'm startng to think that it's taking a turn to the worse. It's fne that people have special skills and all, but why does every sinlge one of your main characters have to be extra special? Suddenly the skills of the four founders are manifesting in charcters and EVERYONE is going to be an animagus and everyone can discuss with eachother mentally and everyone is really good at pranking people and...

I mean why? Why not leave some diversity in the story? Now when Voldemort comes back the only way for the pack to lose is stupidity: they have all the powers and skills that magical people can have so who could beat them unless they do something really idiotic?

And I know this is AU, your own little world, about a woman called danger, but the problem is that it still is a Harry Potter story.. only thing is that Harry Potter isn't anything special anymore.

Oh well.. You've got me hooked anyway so it's back to reading for me.. until the story becomes relly unbearable..

MercuryBlue posted a comment on Wednesday 15th November 2006 11:12am

I'm not seeing anything that lets me pin down Sirius and Letha's wedding date. Does April 19 sound good to you, or did you have a specific date in mind?

I tried looking up the date of Easter in 1982, figuring that if Danger was wishing Dumbledore a happy Easter, then her letter was sent within a couple days of Easter. Turns out Easter was Apr 11. Bit more memorable than just a Sunday. Oh well.

David posted a comment on Saturday 11th November 2006 7:25pm

I just wanted to say that I think you are a very talented writer and that your story is one of the best I've ever seen.

Best Wishes,
David

Leisha posted a comment on Wednesday 8th November 2006 6:21am

Hi. I have just finished reading the story Living With Danger and I absolutely love it! I have been reading Harry Potter fanfiction for 2 years now and this is the best story I have ever read. It is so creative and your OC's are awesome. I very much enjoy your writing style and your use of music in the story. Very few fanfics have music in them and I have always wondered why music doesn't play a part in JKR's world. I am moving on to read the sequel now. Thanks for creating such a wonderful work.

~Leisha

jeffstrauser@yahoo.com posted a comment on Monday 30th October 2006 7:26pm

OUTSTANDING STORY!!!! I'm so glad I started reading this series. I love it and I can't wait to start on the sequel to this story. I apparently saved the best for the last in my humble opinion. DO keep up the outstanding work:):):):)

anon posted a comment on Monday 23rd October 2006 5:17pm

This was so funny in parts - 'Dadfoot', James and Siri mooing like cows, Draco askign what's a coot and Harry remarking on Dumbles beard...

Raine Lionheart posted a comment on Saturday 14th October 2006 12:36pm

Brill story. Like JK, you had a million little threads that all came together by the end. Definately a new favorite.

fanficfan posted a comment on Thursday 5th October 2006 12:00pm

OMG I LOVE YOU STORY! IT IS SO
GREAT! THE IS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I'VE EVER READ!

Sssith posted a comment on Monday 21st August 2006 12:30am

A very interesting and enjoyable story. I enjoyed the idea of the Pack and how the children grew up. Much preferable to what happened in canon.

Never was a big fan of canon Draco. Now I might be able to enjoy his character with your portrayal.

Looks like Dudley will be taking the place of Draco from canon. Interesting. Off to read the next in the series.