Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

PrayingForMercy posted a comment on Sunday 2nd November 2008 2:20pm

Poor Harry. I'm liking that you're not going hard on him, it's unusual to find a fanfic that doesn't these days.

PrayingForMercy posted a comment on Sunday 2nd November 2008 2:00pm

I love how you moved the Polkisses in to be friends with Dudley, very canon of you. Museum of Magical Curiousities is genius, I would've thought they'd have snapped Sirius' wand, but there you go.
Great chapter, as always.

PrayingForMercy posted a comment on Friday 31st October 2008 6:08pm

Laughing out loud at the Young Frankenstein reference. xD

PrayingForMercy posted a comment on Friday 31st October 2008 5:24pm

Young love! Woo. The scene with Neenie asleep on Remus' chest was so cute.

PrayingForMercy posted a comment on Friday 31st October 2008 5:05pm

Aww, baby Harry is my favourite, before he gets all angsty. Such a cute chapter. Lovey-dovey Moony xD

PrayingForMercy posted a comment on Friday 31st October 2008 3:45pm

The first chapter of an amazing series!
Rereading it for the fourth time, so I thought this time I'd make an effort and review chapters when I read them. The poem is so great, foretelling many years to come! Makes me wonder if you had the entire plot known beforehand like JKR did, or if you're just making it up as you go along (which would be disasterous!).

Milarqui posted a comment on Saturday 25th October 2008 6:44am

You’re sure? Sirius asked Danger nervously one last time, as they were escorted out of their cell by Aurors. They were all wearing his chain, which he had willed intangible to everything and everyone except the four of them. You’re sure about the happy ending?

Positive. Something good is going to happen, and we are getting out of this all right. All of us. Her voice rose in frustration. But I just don’t remember what, or how!

You’ll have to scold the Founders about that the next time you see them, Aletha said cheerfully.

Assuming there is a next time, Danger grumbled. Curse you, Godric Gryffindor, and all your descendants after you. May you sleep late on Christmas morning and wake up to find your best present already opened.

Not much of a curse,
Remus noted.

I’m not all that angry. They did let me come back, after all.

Good point.


*******

Danger woke up slowly and luxuriously, allowing the dual blessings of Christmas and freedom to flow through her mind.

Then she opened her eyes.

Draco’s head was floating without visible support in midair a few feet away, smiling at her. "Happy Christmas," the head said cheerily.

Danger screamed, waking the rest of the Pack instantly. Sirius took one look, got to his feet, and took a hold of where Draco’s shoulders should have been — where they were, Danger realized with a rush of relief, as Sirius pulled something silvery off the boy’s body.

"What," she demanded shakily, shooting a mental Don’t even start in Remus’ direction, "is that?"

"An Invisibility Cloak," Sirius said, shaking it out and looking at it. "Draco, where did you get this?"

"It was under the tree."

"And was it addressed to you?" Remus asked warningly.

Draco looked sheepish. "No," he said quietly. "But a corner of the paper got torn and it looked really neat and I kind of opened it by accident."


Looks like Danger's curse really worked...

Simply-Hugs posted a comment on Tuesday 21st October 2008 11:12am

*hugs*
you're an awesome author, had me enraptured for the three days it took me to read it...
((not ashamed to say that i tried to act out some of the scenes)) =D

here, have a cookie. *gives you a plate*

Milarqui posted a comment on Saturday 18th October 2008 2:46am

Ohh, if only Malfoy had actually fallen dead in Azkaban...

Vera posted a comment on Saturday 18th October 2008 2:42am

I've been getting alerts for your stories for ages and never had time to actually sit down and read them but boy, am I glad that I did that today! I just started reading your series and it's amazingly written. I love the plot so far; definitely very intriguing. Well done!

Mulch Diggums posted a comment on Sunday 17th August 2008 10:21am

Just for the record, because I notice that line every time I read this, multitasking is a word. :-)

sunrisesunset posted a comment on Saturday 16th August 2008 8:54am

I love the way you write believable dialogue for characters of all ages. My favorite moment:
____

"Wow," Draco breathed. "I heared about you. You famous."

Harry shrugged. "I know. I haveta be a warrior an’ fight evil. But first I gotta grow up."
____

So cute!

Rob-girl posted a comment on Thursday 7th August 2008 7:54pm

Well, that was an amazing story. It took me a long time to read it, but I'm glad that I did. I can't wait to start and finish the rest of this series. Amazing job.

-RG

Rob-girl posted a comment on Thursday 7th August 2008 6:45pm

Awww, that little bit at the end with Draco and Luna was cute. Amazing job on this and the previous chapters!

Rob-girl posted a comment on Thursday 7th August 2008 6:35am

Uh oh...Oh my gosh, that was so sad when Luna's mother died! I just knew it was coming, but to actually have "witnessed" it, was very sad. THere's just never any peace for the Pack is there? Well, it's an amazing story! Next chapter, here I come!

Rob-girl posted a comment on Wednesday 6th August 2008 5:53pm

Ooooh, wow. I can't wait to read the next chapter! It should be great, as usual. I just can't believe how long this story is. It's taken me a long time so far, but I really love it, so it's worth it. :)

Ariel Schnee posted a comment on Sunday 3rd August 2008 7:42am

Damn, this is good man! Going to be put in my favorites! I look forward to reading the rest of this!^_^

Rob-girl posted a comment on Monday 28th July 2008 7:16pm

Those ending letters were fun to read. Good job.

Rob-girl posted a comment on Monday 28th July 2008 3:39pm

Ooh, I'm excited to see the Daily Prophet article! Great chapter, and I can't wait to see what Remus and Dumbledore talk about.

Rob-girl posted a comment on Monday 28th July 2008 1:46pm

Wow, that was a lot in one chapter! I think this was the best chapter so far though. Great job.