Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Amamama posted a comment on Monday 22nd May 2006 3:52am

Good, we're in the middle of the story. There's been good parts, there'll be good parts coming (not the least a good end) and there's even some goog mixed in with all the trouble they have at the moment. Like Curcio getting what's rightfully his... Hooray for that!

Thanks for sharing

Amamama posted a comment on Monday 22nd May 2006 1:37am

Or did he just smell his wand??? And what on earth was on that lion? I hope Letha will find out, and I hope it won't hurt any of them...

Thanks for sharing!

Amamama posted a comment on Sunday 21st May 2006 11:44pm

Why do I get this uneasy feeling when I read about Draco's missing lion? Whatever is going on there, I'm sure I don't like it.

I'm quite happy they still have the birthday party with the founders and their heirs, but of course I wish they (the spirits) could be of more help. And I wish someone could strip Curcio to the bone, so his intentions behind his actions became known to everybody and everything turned out right.

So, as you see, I fing this quite engaging. Thanks for sharing!

Amamama posted a comment on Sunday 21st May 2006 8:38am

Slughorn visit the summer before 4th year? Interesting. I liked the way Meghan got the curse to leave Dumbledore, by the way - I'd like a cure like that for weeds, too! Especially as long as it wouldn't spread to other plants, but can you trust a curse to behave? Now, that wasn't this chapter, but Sluggy's memory brought it on.

I like the way the blood magic Lucius performed backfire at him - now Draco's related to both Danger and Hermione. And he's finally out of Nott's poisoned guest beds. Nasty, nasty.

Yay for Harry becoming an animagus - quite handy to have such a keen sense of smell.

Thanks for sharing!

Amamama posted a comment on Sunday 21st May 2006 7:53am

Interesting the way you've connected Lupus and Lycanthropy, I look forward to see what's coming out of this... On the other hand, Curcio should get a decent amount of Crucio - curious how I keep misreading his name like that all the time, isn't it? Nasty piece of *bleep*, and you do write him well.

Thanks for sharing!

Amamama posted a comment on Sunday 21st May 2006 5:43am

Yahoo! They're both well again, thank goodness. Hermione has used one of her gems, and that use will end now, I guess - so how will they manage to keep in touch now? I know, they'll think of something, but still. And would someone please squash that green bug?

Amamama posted a comment on Sunday 21st May 2006 4:47am

Oh, my... Here it comes, indeed. Bad luck never comes alone, and it seems quite obvious here. What's wrong with Danger? Dragon pox, wizard flu? Just one way to find out...

frances posted a comment on Sunday 21st May 2006 1:10am

Fantastic chapter as per usual. Can't wait for the next one!

Amamama posted a comment on Friday 19th May 2006 8:37pm

Oh, no... Malfoy a werewolf - how much worse does it get? Darnit, he should've resigned at the end of the year... Exciting read, though! Thanks!

Amamama posted a comment on Friday 19th May 2006 8:09pm

Oh, no - please don't make Remus' condition public knowledge. Rather make him break the curse. Perhaps with some help from the best curse-breaker at Gringotts? That would be nice, wouldn't it? Well, I can dream, but it's all written already, so I guess I'll just trot off to the next chapter.

Thanks for sharing!

Amamama posted a comment on Friday 19th May 2006 8:02am

Phew! These last chapters have been exhilarating, and I'm quite happy this didn't end with a cliffie as that might just've postponed my going to bed for a few morw chapters. It's late enough as it is, but I've been enjoing myself immensely while reading. Thanks for sharing!

Amamama posted a comment on Friday 19th May 2006 7:34am

Ok, there's the prophecy... And one impossible thing has happened already. Ok, one more chapter before bed? I'm off!

Thanks for sharing!

Amamama posted a comment on Friday 19th May 2006 7:09am

Oooohh, thrilling! Now I wish I had made a note of that prophecy earlier. Sorry, no long review here, I'm off running towards the next chapter!

Amamama posted a comment on Friday 19th May 2006 6:42am

Oh, how I wish Luna hadn't turned off her seeing ability, because then she wouldn't've been fooled by Dudley, evil git. I guess he's the one musing about being found out, but still writing letters? Not to Colleen, though...

Thanks for sharing!

Amamama posted a comment on Friday 19th May 2006 6:11am

Wonderful, sweet kind-hearted Ron. He's brave too, to take on the challenge. And poor Draco... his father really is a nasty piece of *bleep*, I'm quite happy to see he has friends and family like these. I sure wouldn't like to be "skin dead" like this, fearing they'd bury me alive. Maybe now we'll get an understanding of Trelawney's prophecy? I wouldn't mind.

Thanks for sharing!

Amamama posted a comment on Friday 19th May 2006 5:41am

Sniff, sniff. OK, not 100% dead... I need to know more. Off to the next chappie!

Amamama posted a comment on Friday 19th May 2006 4:48am

Oh, Dear. Finally we get to see what this blasted crystal globe is all about, don't we? I've been guessing it's Lucius trying to get control of Draco, and now I feel even more sure. Why didn't any of them say anything to the pack-parents any time? Guess I'll find the answer to that soon, at least I hope so.

Love this. Thanks for sharing!

Amamama posted a comment on Friday 19th May 2006 1:40am

Another Trelawney prophecy? Wow... Adding to the two in canon, she's made three real ones, by now. Love your twist on the story, and I'm anticipating the descovery of what this really means to both Pack and Pride, and the rest.

Thanks!

Amamama posted a comment on Thursday 18th May 2006 11:58pm

Great, just great! I much prefer Remus making mock Dementors, to nasty Slytherins playing the act as in canon. I like the way the Combat Club works to promote inter-house cooperation, but I feel sorry for Percy. He is too obedient to power.

Thanks for sharing!

bluephoenixfire33 posted a comment on Sunday 14th May 2006 8:59pm

This was a good chapter. I keep waiting for more H/G resolution but I am probably getting ahead of myself because of the Yule Ball. I know you have a master plan and I will patiently (Argh!) wait for your story to unfold.