Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Rocky235 posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd March 2006 11:43am

Where's Harry? I know, I know.

You couldn't have made Malfoy Sr. any more despicable. You've made the Pride very likeable. and I feel protective.

Your doing a great job.

Rocky235 posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd March 2006 10:53am

I love all these long chapters. Dudders, on the other hand...

Rocky235 posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd March 2006 8:10am

"Suck it up, hero-boy."

Even in the middle of a disaster you can make us laugh.

Rocky235 posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd March 2006 7:39am

The next person to read your story will see all these crumby reviews and feel obligated to leave some good ones.

You deserve the best.

Rocky235 posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd March 2006 7:09am

No time. Have to see what happens next!

Rocky235 posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd March 2006 5:53am

Re: the fake dementors

You keep putting in things we're familiar with, but they come unexpected, out of left field.

Pretty neat!

Rocky235 posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd March 2006 4:44am

I wonder if the globe is from Tonks?

Constant vigilance!

Rocky235 posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd March 2006 3:02am

You're inventing worlds within worlds.

The way you got to Frank and Alice was beautiful, in all aspects.

Rocky235 posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd March 2006 2:32am

Well, it's happened. The lastest poll shows you with first place in my all time favorite story poll. Wyadra is in second place with the 'Second Chance' series. The competion is tough, but you're the best.

Rocky235 posted a comment on Tuesday 21st March 2006 8:03am

Jeepers! I just found out you were posted at fan fic. I'll bet you do have 1,000s of reviews. (Bet they loved your songs too. Ha.)

"You were jealous? How do you think Sirius will feel? "

You could probably put a Snape gets punched on the snout scene in every chapter and it wouldn't be too much.

Rocky235 posted a comment on Tuesday 21st March 2006 6:38am

You got Draco back home quickly. That's one of the things I like about your writing. You don't drag that kind of angst out chapter after chapter. The alpha forgivness is another example.

Quizer posted a comment on Tuesday 21st March 2006 5:34am

Interesting. Can't wait to see Danger give Greyback the old one-two... :D Hope it won't cause more trouble for the Pack if she finishes him off...


Quizer

Rocky235 posted a comment on Tuesday 21st March 2006 4:51am

Fool that I am, I keep trying to second guess you. I'm never even close. You have stupendous ideas and plot lines.

Could I cheer anymore?

Rocky235 posted a comment on Tuesday 21st March 2006 4:18am

Things were going along so well. Now Lucy and Pete are about. Yuck!

Smokey, the cat that keeps my keyboard covered in grey fur, gives your story 4 paws up.

MarinePotterfan posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 6:55pm

A cliffy, yuck. I hope Tonks still followed her. I dont like what I see comming. I hope she get out of there. Keep up the great writing and update soon.

MPF

Bobmin356 posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 6:17pm

I figure I'd finally get around to leaving you a review, this is the second time I've read this story.

Generally speaking I like the story and the plotline. I'm a little uncomfortable with parts of it, but hey, can't please everyone with everything. :)

Anne B. Walsh replied:

That's quite true - which parts don't you like?   Ships?   'Fraid I'm rather inflexible on those, at least in my writing.   Glad you like most of it, though.  

karina82 posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 4:51pm

oh man oh man what a chapter. oh man will danger get away from fenrir or will someone get to her on time? boy oh boy i hope you update soon.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 3:22pm

Ohh, that's an excellent cliffy. It's going to be very interesting to see how Grayback gets dealt with by the Pack and Pride.

freakyfinger posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 11:23am

Ah crap . . . I really hate cliffies . . .

Rick Peterson posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 10:48am

I know it hasn't been that long since you last updated, but it sure feels like it! And things are just getting more and more interesting. I love the way Harry and Hermione handled Rita Skeeter and I caught the implication that Snape is responsible for the "Potter Stinks" buttons. Fenrir showing up makes good sense: he would not care for what Remus is trying to do. Ron accio-ing Hermione was a nice touch, too. But I think the thing that has interested me the most over the last few chapters is the way Harry is maturing. He has a lot more self-confidence than in the books. He is also starting to build a real relationship with Ginny, one not based on crushes. So, who is he going to ask to the Ball?

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Sorry, Harry's still crushing on Cho.   But I promise he will think of Ginny sooner than he did in canon.