Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Gardengirl posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 8:16am

Ewww, what a place to leave off! I sure hope she gives him what-for. I'm so glad to see an update - Vivens cum Pericula is ok, but this is my greater love. Keep 'em coming, please?

Anne B. Walsh replied:

I'll do my best.   And as to a question you asked on the other site (at least I think it was you) - yes, I'm afraid I'm still in college, about two months, three projects, and seven tests away from a BA.   (And that's why I can't give promises about updates.)

PamelaC posted a comment on Saturday 11th March 2006 2:23pm

Wow. Just read the three danger stories over the last week or so - I can't believe I never found this great story and excellent writer before! Thanks.

frances posted a comment on Tuesday 7th March 2006 8:59am

Incredible, brilliant, amazing. Another great chapter. Keep it up!

MercuryBlue posted a comment on Sunday 5th March 2006 11:39pm

Last I checked, pectus was "chest", and "heart" was cor. Other than that, looks good.

MarinePotterfan posted a comment on Sunday 5th March 2006 2:59am

Nice chap I cant wait to see what you come up with next.

MPF

ShadeHawk posted a comment on Sunday 5th March 2006 1:45am

Wonderfull story, it developed really nice. Keep up good writing...

sunrisesunset posted a comment on Saturday 4th March 2006 9:03pm

Another awesome chapter! You are one of the best writers I know of when it comes to describing emotional... situations... like the ones that come up in this chapter. Very realistic, and just like us teenagers think!

And the ending... ^^
I haven't laughed that hard for quite a while.

- Eagerly awaiting your next installment.

freakyfinger posted a comment on Saturday 4th March 2006 4:38pm

So I'm assuming Neville and Meghan made up?

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Saturday 4th March 2006 4:37pm

Good group dynamics and the ending left a mental picture that was priceless. :D

lunar_scythe posted a comment on Saturday 4th March 2006 4:31pm

lol, poor Snape!!!!! I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes!!

karina82 posted a comment on Saturday 4th March 2006 3:32pm

arggg it's the mystery guy, was he ever revelead?

dogfoot75 posted a comment on Saturday 4th March 2006 3:21pm

Sometimes I really hate your tendency for prophecies. I spend way too much time trying to figure them out and then find out that I'm really wrong. Well, not all the time since you don't always veer too much off- canon events, and I can figure out some things.

Of course by hate, I really mean love. At least it makes me think.

karina82 posted a comment on Saturday 4th March 2006 2:35pm

OMG ROTFL that chanting and dancing is to funny.
i knew victor had seen hermione practicing,
the meaning of the dream is gona hit me in the middle of the night or it's gona make me thing of all these crazy theories.

glad to see sangre make an apperance.

glad that the chapter was update here at the same time it was update back on ff.net

Gardengirl posted a comment on Saturday 4th March 2006 2:33pm

Yea! I was SO glad to see this update! I really do love your stories. Feed that muse well, and I'll hope that you'll continue being able to update on the weekends. Cheers!

Tanydwr posted a comment on Wednesday 1st March 2006 7:08am

Spectacular! Glorious! Fantastic!
Heeheehee.
I really like the change in Harry's name being put in, and the fact that he 'thought outside the box'. How's he going to feel when he finds out that Moody's actually Barty Crouch, though?
Hermione was great, and the Meghan/Neville argument was even better. I loved the idea that he's jealous, but doesn't even seem to realise it.
I do feel sorry for Harry. But then that's what comes from showing off!
By the way, very pleased to see you on this site - it's awesome, isn't it? No restrictions, and very easy to set stuff into sub-categories. I do like this site - ever since it was only Jeconais on it!
Keep up the excellent work!
Lol, Tanydwr
P.S. I updated HP and the Elemental Warriors yesterday, just in case you wanted to know. Please give your opinion about my request at the end of the chapter!

Ishtar posted a comment on Wednesday 1st March 2006 5:20am

Okay, it says something for your abilities as a writer that I read "Maybe" before I read this, and was so upset by that story (and relieved at the ending) that when I got to the part here where Curcio takes Draco away that I stopped readingthis for several days because I didn't want it to happen again! I was just too into it to deal with it a second time. I was extremely relieved, when I did recover my nerve, to find that Curcio was much more easily dealt with this time around, though ten years in Azkaban isn't nearly enough! Especially since I expect him to be one of the ones sprung in fifth year.

Quizer posted a comment on Monday 27th February 2006 4:45am

Another reviewer wrote:

> Ah, no. It was Dumbledore's Age Line F&G
> tried to get around with their Aging Potion,
> and (assuming canon plot still holds) Harry's
> name was put in the Goblet by someone who was
> of age and could therefore cross the Line.

You know, there is a major plot hole in this, though, one that JKR missed as well: How the hell can somebody else sign a binding magical contract (which is what signing up for this tournament definitely is) for Harry, without having anything to be even able to pretend to be Harry? If that system is really that wide open to spoofing, then it doesn't surprise me in the least that the Triwizard Tournament had been abandoned centuries prior to the story.

(Or is the paper that was inserted actually the word 'Harry Potter', written by Harry, ripped of the top of one of his essays? In that particular case, I could imagine it to work, but I still can't see how in the canon version of GoF, somebody else putting in a piece of paper with his name on it could trap him in a binding magical contract.)

Tell me what you think of my musings.

Quizer

Quizer posted a comment on Monday 27th February 2006 4:37am

Ugh... Harry really set himself up for that one. But I'm glad you offset it with a burst of logic from the professors. Your Moody, is he the real one, or is he the impostor, like in canon? It's very hard to tell... I guess this is intentional, eh?
I'm also interested to see how long it takes Ron this time to come around. And please don't make Harry's little crush on Cho last for a painfully long time.
It's also fun how they keep discovering more entrances to their Den, allowing them to travel more freely and quickly... it's like something out of an adventure game! ^_^
Write more soon!

Quizer

PS: Another prophetic dream from Danger... does that mean more bad iambic tetrameter? Ugh... ;)

MercuryBlue posted a comment on Monday 27th February 2006 4:32am

Somehow I get the impression that ch. 25 is supposed to be accessible from ch. 24. Fix please?

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Monday 27th February 2006 1:49am

Okay; Harry *and* Draco crack the Imperius Curse (instead of just Harry). That makes them the youngest known wizards to crack that particular Curse (and I have a rather nasty idea why *Draco* was able to crack it, and it's something he won't discuss with anyone except Harry).