Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Ishtar posted a comment on Sunday 26th March 2006 4:50am

Love it, love it! But Remus and Danger should have just killed Fenrir - I know they don't want to do something like that, but he's dangerous enough, and they made him both afraid and angry at them ... he's a weapon pointed straight at their family, and that's without considering any possible allegiance he has to Voldemort at this point.

And getting Crouch to bail out early! Genius! Now the real Moody can finish teaching the rest of the year.

I am anxiously awaiting the resolution to the Rita situation. Somebody squishing her accidentally would do nicely.

Rocky235 posted a comment on Sunday 26th March 2006 3:42am

""What can a dragon do that you can’t?"

"Brew potions," said Draco. "

Even with all the Danger and excitement you still have the funniest lines.

cmatbmed posted a comment on Sunday 26th March 2006 1:33am

Great stories.

Over the last week or so I have been reading the Dangerverse world and have really enjoyed it.
I know you like reviews so i will say that at first I had a hard time with the story following along with the way JKR wrote but then I realized that the only items that would have changed would have been those that directly affected the characters. After I got over that I was able to see how you were able to mix you AU with cannon.

Thanks for the Stories and keep up the good work.

Lisa posted a comment on Sunday 26th March 2006 1:13am

Yay, I was right about a prophecy for once. The review that got cut off was me trying to guess that Harry would fight the Draco, his brother's namesake, whilst Remus found the trunk with Moody in it. Now I just need to see if Ron is going to be attacked in the lake, and if he is the 'fiery knight' that they're supposed to listen to. Please, please put the next chapter up soon, I go into withdrawal when I can't get the next one, and I'd rather read this story than a lot of published books.

Quizer posted a comment on Sunday 26th March 2006 12:22am

Great chapter. You're back to your all-time best! ^_^
I liked how they gave Greyback the slip, but I had hoped for a more lasting resolution. Still, I guess it wouldn't be good for their case to kill off a werewolf right now.
Also liked how they discovered fake Moody. I love how many events turn out differently - and much better - in in this story than they do in canon.
And Rita better get hers quick. She can do a lot of damage revealing Ron's an animagus. Though the fake Moody knows, too...

Can't wait to see more!


Quizer

freakyfinger posted a comment on Sunday 26th March 2006 12:15am

Is the fake Moody going to be discovered???? I hate cliffies

Gardengirl posted a comment on Saturday 25th March 2006 11:16pm

Yippee! Yet another fabulous chapter to brighten up my Sunday morning. I don't know how you do this, but you obviously have a fantastic imagination. And technically, your chapters are a pleasure to read - proper grammar, spelling, punctuation... what a refreshing change from most fics. I humbly offer up chocolate and beverages-of-choice to your muse, in hopes that she inspire you to write more, and very soon. Cheers, Michelle

Mandy posted a comment on Saturday 25th March 2006 6:58pm

Quick review because I'm in a rush. Great chapter! It's nice to see the Pack've found out about Moody this early - _might_ save trouble later on (although with your stories you never know). Glad Danger's okay, liked Harry's way of warning Cedric, can't wait for Skeeter's comeuppance. Thanks for the update.

merf425 posted a comment on Saturday 25th March 2006 5:56pm

"You could always dress up as a donkey and make her fall in love with you," said Luna. <-KILLED me. I really want to watch Shrek 2 now, just for the little dragon-donkey babies.

So, evilness? Um, definitely Rita Skeeter seeing Ron and all that. But if she's about to get hers, then I suppose it's all right.

(And my username on FF.net is tchelia... I don't know why I felt the need to add that in, maybe just for continuity or whatever.)

Anyway, thanks for the chapter! It was awesome.

Rocky235 posted a comment on Thursday 23rd March 2006 6:26am

Oh boy, I'm part of the review pack now.

Rocky235 posted a comment on Thursday 23rd March 2006 5:54am

he’d vented a little emotion on some rabbits or deer.

It would be kind of disgusting if you had Harry bring down and eat a stag, while in the forest.

Winky could bring him some 'Stag Helper' from the kitchen.

Rocky235 posted a comment on Thursday 23rd March 2006 4:04am

Holy Sheep! (That's gotta be safer for all.)

Moony comes home, Draco comes home. Nott Jr. has some good in him, and whats his face gets caught in DE garb. Those are all good things.

Rocky235 posted a comment on Thursday 23rd March 2006 3:32am

I'm glad you skipped over the quiddich match.

Rocky235 posted a comment on Thursday 23rd March 2006 2:29am

Last I checked, "Dealing With Danger" was a wonderful story.

Rocky235 posted a comment on Thursday 23rd March 2006 1:56am

Just plain terrific.

Rocky235 posted a comment on Thursday 23rd March 2006 1:18am

I think I'm going to have to switch from Tums to something stronger.

I'd recommend your stories to anyone and everyone.

Rocky235 posted a comment on Thursday 23rd March 2006 12:52am

I guess this means all the peaceful and relaxing chapters are history? Glad I have my Tums handy.

Rocky235 posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd March 2006 1:38pm

"Like it? Leave a review!"

Yes Mistress. Is that a compulsion charm?

As soon as I catch my breath I'll look for the third impossibility. You can really write 'exciting'.

Rocky235 posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd March 2006 1:06pm

"Of course, that brings up the question of how Harry knew..."
(About how Lucy tasted.)

That whole running joke was good.


Rocky235 posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd March 2006 12:36pm

"And the best way to facilitate skin-to-skin contact is the removal of clothing..."

The kids are kidnapped, Lucy and Wormtail are near, Moony is about to change and then fight AND he's about go after Danger? He's a better man than I. lol