Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Tanydwr posted a comment on Tuesday 4th April 2006 3:30am

I love Winky going to the Weasleys! I always wanted to do the same thing!
Lovely chapter, yes, you did have me going during the hearing for a moment. I liked how you worded it. 'Werewolves are no longer automatically barred'. The 'automatically' is the important bit! You'd never want Greyback having care of a child. Particularly if he bit it himself. Besides, isn't he wanted by the law?
Keep up the excellent work.
Lol, Tanydwr

Quizer posted a comment on Tuesday 4th April 2006 12:23am

Great. I've never read a story where the Weasleys get a house-elf. There are plenty of stories where Harry hires Dobby (and/or Winky), but this one is unique and I love it. Very well done!

I also like the court scene. You do seem fond of them, though, eh? ;)

Hope Rita's getting what is coming to her soon. Maybe next chapter already? :D


hoping for more

Quizer

freakyfinger posted a comment on Tuesday 4th April 2006 12:09am

Yah! They won! Hi ho silver away!

Patches posted a comment on Monday 3rd April 2006 10:09pm

Very good! Thank God Moony gets to stay with his family. Thank you, thank you, thank you! However it does open a loophole for Fenrir. A small one of course but evil will try to make use of these! Thanks for writing. pms

darktail posted a comment on Monday 3rd April 2006 9:53pm

A very lovely chapter! <3 The hearing was breathtaking, and the ending was very interesting - can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work, as always, bye! <3

Bobmin356 posted a comment on Monday 3rd April 2006 4:07pm

Good chapter but I have to question the comment of you owning the AU universe. You might be sending Winky to the burrow, but I destroyed it. And killed off Molly and Ron too! :D

- Bob

Anne B. Walsh replied:

I never said I owned all AU universes.   Just this one.   One universe is all I can handle while school's in session.   (Sounds like a comment from some weird TV show about young gods, doesn't it?   "If I try to  manage more than one universe, I'll flunk Latin and geology!")

karina82 posted a comment on Monday 3rd April 2006 3:17pm

geez the hearing had me on the edge of my seat especially when it took so long for the verdict.
it's nice that winky will be going to work for the wasleys.

at the very end when it got to the invitation i thought it was to announce charlie and tonks wedding, i had to do a double take.

Graup posted a comment on Saturday 1st April 2006 12:44am

I have enjoyed your story over the past few weeks as I have caught up. I love the upbeat, non-angsty writing style, and it was very fun to read.

Thanks for sharing your story.

Carolyn1 posted a comment on Friday 31st March 2006 12:46am

Happy. I like. More please.

karina82 posted a comment on Thursday 30th March 2006 5:19am

damn this chapter was to funny to be reading in a library. i wanted to laugh out loud when neville turned canary, i literarly had to run to the bathroom to laugh because of snape, i so pictured Big Bird at that moment.

glad that there was an early update and happy b-lated birthday wishes to your mom.

freakyfinger posted a comment on Thursday 30th March 2006 5:00am

Yahh! Fake Moody is gone! Now who's gonna teach everyone? The real moody?

Mariposa posted a comment on Thursday 30th March 2006 12:54am

Yes I'd reather have another chapter :o) Nice chapter, I can't wait to see Hermione testify. And find out what they just did there in the dream, I'm totally clueless. I also liked the part between Harry and Ginny about "problem" Poor girl! She's just having fun with him and probably falling harder for him and he's still hooked on Cho :o( I would like for him to be able to go with her to the Yule Ball just so he can get over her quicker. He He *evil snicker*

amulder posted a comment on Thursday 30th March 2006 12:40am

Hullo, Hullo,

Another loverly chapter. I really like how the pack work together on their problems. Do they even realize how rare that is for them to (almost) always work on things as a group? Do they realize how strong that make them?

I'm looking forward to the egg scene. We're going to have a pool party in the prefect's bath, aren't we? I've always thought that that room was a waste with just one person it it. Canonball!!!! On the other hand, since you plan to keep Harry a bit dumb (re: Girls/Ginny) for the next little while, then maybe that scene wouldn't work. As Ginny in a swimsuit might look just a bit too interesting to little Harriekins. Sigh. dumb kids.

Oh, and the Rita thing... I think that is a bit of a stretch, but yes I know hawks (falcons?) have excellent eyesight. But I don't quite get the whole blackmail thing. Why do they think that two people would be better than one? It seems like a clear stalemate to me. They know about her, she knows about Ron. If you introduce Neville, now she knows about Ron *and* Neville. That kind of introduces even more danger. Are they just not thinking this through? I really don't understand why they think they need to sneak about this. They could just confront her and be done. But yeah, I just see a stalemate. Not much leverage to turn the tables and blackmail her.

The courtroom also... i'm curious to see how that will turn out with Hermione present.

thanks for sharing!
...art

Bobmin356 posted a comment on Wednesday 29th March 2006 5:23pm

UPDATE OR DIE! Just kidding. Now you can feel better, you've have the obligatory death threat review like Musings, Crys and Kinsfire. Heh...

This wasn't a bad chapter but I was a little bummed that you pushed Hermione's testimony out another chapter.

It will be interesting to see how Voldie will get his body back without Barty Crouch Jr making the portkey.

Tildessmoo posted a comment on Tuesday 28th March 2006 4:18pm

Just one question: Which aria from Carmen? It's one of the few operas I know well, and there's too many different sections for me to be able to imagine any one coming from the toaster.
Don't worry, I'm somewhat joking. Adoration abounds, and I've only managed to avoid reviewing every chance I got by being so avidly caught up that I couldn't pause in between chapters to write anything. My only problem now is that I've got Danger sneaking into my own HP stories, and she doesn't fit into that plotline!

karina82 posted a comment on Tuesday 28th March 2006 2:35pm

damn oh man oh man oh my gosh, damn i get back from my vaca. and get delt with a very intriguing chapter.

ROTFL donkey... you've been watching shrek?

glad to see ron came out of his enconter fairly well.

taking you up on your dare "You're so evil" eventual form to the final battle. hmmm will it have something todo with the circle of fire remus conjured up? arggg i'm so not going to be able to sleep tonight thinking about the clue.

Mariposa posted a comment on Monday 27th March 2006 1:27am

Wow! Great chapter! I loved all the action, drama and everything! I really don't remember if it was in this chapter or not, I've just finished reading the whole Dangerverse up to here finally, but I really loved the part where Cho asked Harry for a badge! It was written so well! I guess you're going to have thier ship be more than it was in book 4, especially with the suggestion from Padfoot? I'd like to see that and also Ron and Lavendar eventually.

I'm super impressed with the Dangerverse and I'm looking forward to reading all the other things you've posted here that tie into it. You capture the characters extremely well, you're plots are intriguing, loved the whole poem/prophesy thing, and they have a wonderful balance of angst, humor, romance, silliness, maturity, immaturity, friendship and family, you play all the contrasting elements well against each other. Anyways, great job! I can't wait to read more, but I will ;o)

Mari

frances posted a comment on Monday 27th March 2006 12:36am

This was a wonderful chapter but does it have to end in a cliffhanger? You are an absolutely amazing writer and I eagarly await the next update.

Meg posted a comment on Sunday 26th March 2006 10:39am

You and your cliffhangers!!!!!!!! I'd threaten harm, but then there'd be no more chapters. :P

What was the scream that Remus heard? Real!Moody in the trunk?

Eirwen posted a comment on Sunday 26th March 2006 6:43am

Yay, another chapter!
Go Remus! what he did to Greyback was awesome! He really deserves it, but I would rather see Greyback dead if there's no consequences involved.
Rita Skeeter is an annoying mesquito. And he's there when Ron was hurt in hawk form. I smell trouble... I really don't want anymore legal problems for the pack and pride. Remus's is already a hand full.
I love Luna's comments! They're awesome!
A hint in the form the final battle will take, you say? I wonder what that is... But I'll wait and see this time, instead of guessing, just because I need to leave for an audition.